• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I struggled reaching $15. Those closed quals seem like something I want. hmm. I did some productrnr and tried my hand at some german customer interests.
There is a huge learning curve here. I was struggling to make $20 a day when I started. Eventually with time, research and hard work I was able to consistently earn $50 a day while still taking care of my kids.

Reactions: Michele

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A bunch of bonuses

Today's Projected Earnings: $51.60 + Bonuses: $106.00 = $157.60
you know, i got $50 bonus last time, i was just thinking, with the email I got today,
I would have thought I must have had a few I did right? I guess not.

Reactions: Squatty

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
That's really interesting. is all fairly proprietary? wait wrong word. you know, i used to be able to think 1/2 way clearly, i swear. like secretive? and what was it about? your publication.
Not really proprietary but they are patented to protect them.
My publication was about detecting blood flow in the pulp of teeth using a fiber optic based laser speckle imaging system. I know that's a lot of big words strung together but it explains every aspect of the project :p
It was a device my team and I designed to test tooth vitality in trauma patients to see if further surgery would be needed or if the tooth could be healed.
Since its an imaging system its pretty much painless compared to the current standard of testing which includes a cold test or applying a shock to the tooth to see if the nerves are intact and getting the necessary bloodflow.

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you know, i got $50 bonus last time, i was just thinking, with the email I got today,
I would have thought I must have had a few I did right? I guess not.
They are so easy to mess up.
I've caught so many mistakes seconds before hitting submit. I still triple check every hit

Reactions: Drwho10

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Not really proprietary but they are patented to protect them.
My publication was about detecting blood flow in the pulp of teeth using a fiber optic based laser speckle imaging system. I know that's a lot of big words strung together but it explains every aspect of the project :p
It was a device my team and I designed to test tooth vitality in trauma patients to see if further surgery would be needed or if the tooth could be healed.
Since its an imaging system its pretty much painless compared to the current standard of testing which includes a cold test or applying a shock to the tooth to see if the nerves are intact and getting the necessary bloodflow.
Lol i was expecting eyes. I grew up with a dad as a dentist (I worked in his office for years), now brother, so somewhat familiar with some of the terms. (periodontist, endodontist actually) So I had proprietary right? seriously, not kidding, i have issues withbloodflow to my brain, it gets really frustrating, recall has just gone to hell lately.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So is something like that being used or likely to be used? it definitely sounds better.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol i was expecting eyes. I grew up with a dad as a dentist (I worked in his office for years), now brother, so somewhat familiar with some of the terms. (periodontist, endodontist actually) So I had proprietary right? seriously, not kidding, i have issues withbloodflow to my brain, it gets really frustrating, recall has just gone to hell lately.
in that case here's the publication if you want some really fun reading... not
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4605827/pdf/nihms722107.pdf

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If anyone wants to bring home some real cheese just do whatever hits Pleco @Pleco is talking about. He never posts his PE but he is a big earner.
:wink:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.