• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a clinical engineer working in the biomed sector :) Been doing it since I graduated a few years ago. Turk is a side gig from when i'm bored in the evenings after work. I hang out here more 'cause of the friends i've made over the years
cool. so specifically what do you do like during a day? (im not trying to be nosey, really it just sounds interesting and i have no idea.)

Reactions: Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sometimes your thought process lines up with what they want othertimes it doesn't and you get soft blocked. I liked these ones though they fit with my thought process
I hope Pins posts some shitposting hits, because that would really align with my thought process.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cool. so specifically what do you do like during a day? (im not trying to be nosey, really it just sounds interesting and i have no idea.)
Virtual Worker will pay him $4.25 for this information.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A bunch of bonuses

Today's Projected Earnings: $51.60 + Bonuses: $106.00 = $157.60
I got an email from them today (david or whatever his name is) letting me know i got a unit number wrong, and to 'watch that'. Since I'd just found out I was blocked from Csats, not in a great mood, I i really wanted to edit: write back and say something, but since I might get to work for another few days in another six months, I changed my mind lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drwho10 and Squatty

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
my day to day responsibilities include working with researchers to better implement biomedical devices they design in practice. I work closely with clinicians to teach them how to use new devices and get feedback from them to better the devices.
Most of the devices are used for diagnostic purposes, but some are used for treatment. The research facility i work for specializes in biomedical optics research and development.
Before becoming a clinical engineer i was a research assistant at the facility and managed to get a publication which i'm very proud of so I'm familiar with both sides. The engineering side and the research side.

Reactions: Squatty

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
my day to day responsibilities include working with researchers to better implement biomedical devices they design in practice. I work closely with clinicians to teach them how to use new devices and get feedback from them to better the devices.
Most of the devices are used for diagnostic purposes, but some are used for treatment. The research facility i work for specializes in biomedical optics research and development.
Before becoming a clinical engineer i was a research assistant at the facility and managed to get a publication which i'm very proud of so I'm familiar with both sides. The engineering side and the research side.
That's really interesting. is all fairly proprietary? wait wrong word. you know, i used to be able to think 1/2 way clearly, i swear. like secretive? and what was it about? your publication.

Reactions: Drwho10

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But how much housework did you avoid?
Funnily enough, not that much. Decided to finally get up and do it. I'm due exactly 2 weeks from today (i.e., this baby can come whenever the heck she wants within that time) so it was a good idea to go ahead and clean up.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
I struggled reaching $15. Those closed quals seem like something I want. hmm. I did some productrnr and tried my hand at some german customer interests.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Funnily enough, not that much. Decided to finally get up and do it. I'm due exactly 2 weeks from today (i.e., this baby can come whenever the heck she wants within that time) so it was a good idea to go ahead and clean up.
Those last few weeks are the worst.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.