03/27 - Which Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I highly don't recommend feliway. While the stuff does work, the plug in often gets over heated and it can cause the container to break and the feliway liquid to go all over the place. I read that this happened to someone and their cat rolled in it and when the cat tried to lick the stuff off their fur before the owner knew what happened it ended up doing damage to the cat's tongue and throat. So very highly don't recommend that stuff.

As for your kitty that is peeing, it can be stressed. Even if you aren't packing yet, but are stressing about it, it can cause the cat to feel it and that can cause them to pee outside of the box. It can also be a UTI. So it may be necessary to have the vet check him for one. To help clean it up, I recommend getting a cleaner called Kids and Pets Odor and Stain Remover. If you follow the directions it works really well. It can be bought at Walmart stores. Here's a link so you know what it looks like.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kids-n-P...-Stain-And-Odor-Remover-27-05-Ounces/15724218

I was going to say the same thing about cats being able to feel our stress and sense any kind of disturbance in the force lol our guys know whenever something is up even before we start moving stuff around or anything.

cassius

Reaction score
Hmm ... I see they need census takers.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a multiple choice question | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Rashkin [A5ZY2NLV5IM1Z] (Req TV): $12.83/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.77] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.27]
Description:
Answer some multiple choice questions
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1503
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Location In GBUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; DidReallyWellOnEvalTask Exists ; PreviouslySubmittedSurvey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

cassius

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing about cats being able to feel our stress and sense any kind of disturbance in the force lol our guys know whenever something is up even before we start moving stuff around or anything.
There are turkey treats for kitties that is supposed to help. Vet gave me some but I think you can buy them at pet store. Don't know if they really work for this problem.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Guess which of these two things I'm more stressed about and actually lost sleep over last night:
  1. A job posting for #2 on my list of realistically-attainable dream jobs just went up and I need to quickly revamp my resume and apply ASAP!!!.. It's $110K/year, great benefits, minimal travel, company car, the works!
  2. Getting my first-grader's poster finished in-time for her poster-presentation about guinea pigs at school this morning.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of News Stories | Accept
Requester: Chris Normile [A3T140JC4YYHG3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.87] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study aims to research people’s general perceptions about new stories.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Complete 2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Man today is lame also.
yeah no kidding. I haven't even cleared $10. i took a break and made some oatmeal protein bites for the toddler and other than that; I've been getting screened out on UserTesting. Hooray.

I haven't said much because I feel people's growing annoyance with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.