What's the better Easter candy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah not in california unless you room with some people in a shady neighborhood but an extra $840 isn't anything to shake a stick at especially for the effort put in to get it
I agree with you there. A few months I made $400 on mturk and was doing the massive happy dance. $840 would have me beyond happy dance.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you all post personal pics for sharing here if you don't want to stick it on imgur and chance it going viral. Not that it's special, still I'd hate for one of my kids to be a posterchild for something embarrassing and then get interviewed 20 years from now about how it ruined their life.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with you there. A few months I made $400 on mturk and was doing the massive happy dance. $840 would have me beyond happy dance.
yeah i love grabbing the ez money. it would take a pretty big paycheck for me to stop turking. i'm kinda addicted and i like all of you guys :glomp:

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you all post personal pics for sharing here if you don't want to stick it on imgur and chance it going viral. Not that it's special, still I'd hate for one of my kids to be a posterchild for something embarrassing and then get interviewed 20 years from now about how it ruined their life.
dropbox or another cloud based storage. people can only see it if they have the direct link to it which you can share privately

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Coffee

Contributor
Reaction score
Put it on imgur as unlisted so no one can see it without the link.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I love this song.

pathetically. I know all the lyrics to the entire song. I devoted my entire 8th grade year to memorizing this song.

A few decades later I can't forget the lyrics.

"While the stinky food's steamin', your mind starts to dreaming of the moment that it's time to leave
And then you look at your plate and your chicken's slowly rottin' Into something that looks like cheese"

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Being embarrassed is good for kids. I'd totally risk it.

:thumbsup:

Klocia

Reaction score
Once upon a time I had to be at work by 5AM. Sometimes 4AM, depending on when the freight trucks came in.

I drank a lot of coffee. A lot.

Reactions: Drwho10 and kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't even click the link but it's still playing in my head.
which is why I'm singing it now, so it will go away.

"Now I'm not as tall as the rest of the gang, but I rap to the beat just the same."

edit: I'm also doing the dance me and my friends made up for this song. Why do I still remember that?

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Being embarrassed is good for kids. I'd totally risk it.

:thumbsup:
funny thing is now when kids find nostalgic pictures of their grandparents its a timely classic photo. the grandkids of this generation will be subjected to their young granny taking a selfie in front of the mirror with their ass and boobs hanging out

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
funny thing is now when kids find nostalgic pictures of their grandparents its a timely classic photo. the grandkids of this generation will be subjected to their young granny taking a selfie in front of the mirror with their ass and boobs hanging out
It would have been such great ammunition to be able to Google what kind of nonsense my parents had done.

Reactions: Drwho10 and YAHU

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that bunny costume looks like it's seen better days.
For sure. My cousin had it, no idea why, and was wearing it but got hot so my kids took off with the head, laughing maniacally.

Status
Not open for further replies.