Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee

Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sugar is not essentially bad. You have sugar in your blood at all times. It powers your brain. Without glucose you die.

The problem is, when you eat nothing but sugar constantly, it negatively affects your blood sugar levels causing you to get diabetes.

Pasta is pretty healthy but most people eat like 3 servings at a time and its usually loaded with sauce, cheese, grated cheese and other spices which make the apple still a healthy option. :)
All my pasta is loaded with is crushed garlic and olive oil. But I probably consume 3x's what I'm supposed to in one serving, so....(Pasta and garlic is what got me through my starving college years).

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

hehe

Total amount earned this week: $265.29 zoltars and ezpzies for the week and the odd a9 here and there. before work and evening money...hope that's convincing enough for ya

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
hehe

Total amount earned this week: $265.29 zoltars and ezpzies for the week and the odd a9 here and there. before work and evening money...hope that's convincing enough for ya
Da-ham. If I could earn half that on mturk I'd be happy. I'm thrilled when I make $75 a week! Go you. My earnings goal in the morning before work is a mere $2. But I only start turking at 6:30 am west coast time.

Reactions: Drwho10

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
All my pasta is loaded with is crushed garlic and olive oil. But I probably consume 3x's what I'm supposed to in one serving, so....(Pasta and garlic is what got me through my starving college years).
Guilty. I dont know whos making these serving sizes but they have a little birds stomach.

I have a mans mans stomach and I eat like a savage animal. (Which I always regret later)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Da-ham. If I could earn half that on mturk I'd be happy. I'm thrilled when I make $75 a week! Go you. My earnings goal in the morning before work is a mere $2. But I only start turking at 6:30 am west coast time.
an hour earlier and you'd be up there with me... think about what all those fun coupons can get you :p

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea but a serving size is like one noodle :cliff:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Guilty. I dont know whos making these serving sizes but they have a little birds stomach.

I have a mans mans stomach and I eat like a savage animal. (Which I always regret later)
Thank you. Those serving sizes couldn't nourish a worm.

(Side note: when my daughter was a heptathalete she had to eat about 4000 cal per day to just not starve herself. She falls over laughing when I tell her I'm trying to limit myself to 1800 cal.)

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of getting up at 5am either but what really gets me going is the thought that just zoltars and a few odd hits in the evening can get me to $30 without breaking a sweat every day including the weekend. if that keeps up for a month thats an extra $840 that month. throw in a few bonus good batches if i'm around and now we're talkin :wink: in some places you might be able to live on that much for a month

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
an hour earlier and you'd be up there with me... think about what all those fun coupons can get you :p
Before I started mturk I didn't get up until 7:30 am. And even that was agony. I hate mornings. I hate them. Well, I like them for their beauty. Like twice a year just to admire them. The other 363 days I just want to arise come noon ish.

Reactions: Drwho10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of getting up at 5am either but what really gets me going is the thought that just zoltars and a few odd hits in the evening can get me to $30 without breaking a sweat every day including the weekend. if that keeps up for a month thats an extra $840 that month. throw in a few bonus good batches if i'm around and now we're talkin :wink: in some places you might be able to live on that much for a month
Not my place. That's not even my mortgage. One of them :(

I gots too much stuff. (though lets rejoice that in TWO MONTHS my car is paid OFF!)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Not my place. That's not even my mortgage. One of them :(

I gots too much stuff. (though lets rejoice that in TWO MONTHS my car is paid OFF!)
haha yeah not in california unless you room with some people in a shady neighborhood but an extra $840 isn't anything to shake a stick at especially for the effort put in to get it

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.