Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
it is, lower is better normally. but if you are way out of shape, eat like crap, etc, then higher is ok w/out meaning youre going to keel over from it any second.
I never gave a shit before honestly. I've always worked physical jobs that kept me in shape and ate pizza, burritos, Italian beefs, gyros etc etc because I didn't care. Now that I've been doing Mturk and sitting on my ass so much I've had issues with my feet and hands (like sharp shooting pains). My family has a history of rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. SO I figured it would be either one. I went searching and found that one specific thing stands out even more. My feet (which are the main area of shooting pains) are also hairless and "shiny". The basic logic there is that I'm not getting enough blood circulating to my feet. That's bad. But i'm also a stubborn fuck so I wont go to a doctor. I have changed my diet though and started exercising again i'm just worried I might actually die soon lol. I would rather die than participate in this corrupt health care system too so if that's my only option then I will die.

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I never gave a shit before honestly. I've always worked physical jobs that kept me in shape and ate pizza, burritos, Italian beefs, gyros etc etc because I didn't care. Now that I've been doing Mturk and sitting on my ass so much I've had issues with my feet and hands (like sharp shooting pains). My family has a history of rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. SO I figured it would be either one. I went searching and found that one specific thing stands out even more. My feet (which are the main area of shooting pains) are also hairless and "shiny". The basic logic there is that I'm not getting enough blood circulating to my feet. That's bad. But i'm also a stubborn fuck so I wont go to a doctor. I have changed my diet though and started exercising again i'm just worried I might actually die soon lol. I would rather die than participate in this corrupt health care system too so if that's my only option then I will die.
Understandable, 3 yrs trying to get anywhere w' drs (actually for much longer really) and only worse so far, though finally might be getting somewhere. Not saying I recommend avoiding any kind of checkup, etc, but yeah, your reasoning for the issues make sense.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Buy some compression socks and start getting up to do 5-10 minute micro workouts every 30 min or so.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Understandable, 3 yrs trying to get anywhere w' drs (actually for much longer really) and only worse so far, though finally might be getting somewhere. Not saying I recommend avoiding any kind of checkup, etc, but yeah, your reasoning for the issues make sense.
I just noticed no one ever gets cured of anything, it's always just treated and as soon as anyone has an issue they always come back with SOMETHING that needs to be treated.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed no one ever gets cured of anything, it's always just treated and as soon as anyone has an issue they always come back with SOMETHING that needs to be treated.
exactly, prevention has nothing to do with western medicine. or vice versa. and what Blue @Blue said.
He's a smart guy.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that often has more to do with the patients than the doctors... people often don't change their shitty habits when they start getting sick... they just expect to continue driving their health into the ground and demanding a pill to cure what ails them.

Vinella

Reaction score
fuck you plug
Hey in case you haven't heard this was a planned maintenance from 9pm to 11pm Pacific time. So it should be back up in about 40 min or never. I wish they would post this shit to the room. Or did they? IDK i was off doing a hit when it went down.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey in case you haven't heard this was a planned maintenance from 9pm to 11pm Pacific time. So it should be back up in about 40 min or never. I wish they would post this shit to the room. Or did they? IDK i was off doing a hit when it went down.

what went down????

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that often has more to do with the patients than the doctors... people often don't change their shitty habits when they start getting sick... they just expect to continue driving their health into the ground and demanding a pill to cure what ails them.
Well when something is curable and someone just doesn't do what needs to be done to cure it, that's one thing. But how much is actually "cureable" in modern medicine? Very little. I would :tinfoil: about the health insurance industry, but it's not like they're curing things in other countries and we're just getting screwed lol.

Last edited:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Well when something is curable and someone just doesn't do what needs to be done to cure it, that's one thing. But how much is actually "cureable" in modern medicine? Very little. I would :tinfoil: about the health insurance industry, but it's not like they're curing things in other countries and were just getting screwed lol.
Think about what you said earlier... you stuffed nasty trash food down your gob and thought your job was keeping you healthy. It wasn't... it just takes time for your bad choices to start showing symptoms. Your body is literally made of the things you choose to swallow... feed it trash, it'll be trash... and the neighborhood will just keep getting worse and worse over time... it simply starts where you can't see it. And food is just one of many variables that dictate your health... all of them limit how much power a doctor can have over affecting your trajectory.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else i might miss it

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Think about what you said earlier... you stuffed nasty trash food down your gob and thought your job was keeping you healthy. It wasn't... it just takes time for your bad choices to start showing symptoms. Your body is literally made of the things you choose to swallow... feed it trash, it'll be trash... and the neighborhood will just keep getting worse and worse over time... it simply starts where you can't see it. And food is just one of many variables that dictate your health... all of them limit how much power a doctor can have over affecting your trajectory.
I never...said it didn't. In fact, I blame ...nm .

Reactions: Blue

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Henderson's paid out bonuses.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
did you know they have an app

its on ios

and also android

Reactions: Vinella
Status
Not open for further replies.