03/26 - Mod, Mentor, & Admin Appreciation Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
I have shown three people that I know how to turk in the past, one quit after a day, one quit within an hour and one lasted a month, now I have someone else begging me to show them about turk and I just refuse, it is not worth the effort, most and I mean most people can not handle this crap we do day in day out, you have to be a bit off the wall or maybe a little cray cray :)

This is not for most people, maybe if you only want a few dollars a day here n there just for goof off money, but to do this 10, 12, 18 and sometimes 20 hour daze, is insane and you have to be able to handle that

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I emailed my supervisor before I noticed my phone autocorrected Martin to Martini. Hopefully he likes that name and will just let it slide?
Iol i’ll bet It isn’t the first time it’s happened to the poor dude. :ROFL:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I emailed my supervisor before I noticed my phone autocorrected Martin to Martini. Hopefully he likes that name and will just let it slide?
Just use a different nick every time you talk to him. Marvin, Martian, Martina Navrátilová, Morton, Milton, etc. Then he'll just think it's 'your thing'. :p

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have shown three people that I know how to turk in the past, one quit after a day, one quit within an hour and one lasted a month, now I have someone else begging me to show them about turk and I just refuse, it is not worth the effort, most and I mean most people can not handle this crap we do day in day out, you have to be a bit off the wall or maybe a little cray cray :)

This is not for most people, maybe if you only want a few dollars a day here n there just for goof off money, but to do this 10, 12, 18 and sometimes 20 hour daze, is insane and you have to be able to handle that
Tell them to join the forum. :gucci:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about regarding a firm's adoption of environmental innovation | Accept
Requester: Yiming Zhuang [AGAWFDLOB5LE4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.99
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a firm's adoption of environmental innovation
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.18
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
don't ya hate when requesters do this $1.99
I mean cmon, give us the extra penny

Reactions: Michele

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I often think about accidentally falling off a cliff, to get disability instead of turking
Then we'd see you in those sketchy HITs where the requester is looking for any mention on social media of the disabled person doing a physical activity that might indicate they're not actually disabled.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.68] [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
Then we'd see you in those sketchy HITs where the requester is looking for any mention on social media of the disabled person doing a physical activity that might indicate they're not actually disabled.
only physical activity that i would be doing would be, pointing the remote to change the TV channel and bringing Cheetos, Oreos and drink to my mouth to eat :wink:

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Edit and add more content to a biography written by a non-native speaker. | Accept
Requester: elixir [A1YWRO59IEXVDB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.84] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.60] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $9.00
Duration: 6 hours
Description: [native English writers only] Edit a biography of ~500 words. You also need to add more details to bring the total word count to about 1000 words.The biography is often written by a non-native English speaker and therefore, contains many errors.
Requirements: Location NotIn BD, IN, PK
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.