03/26 - Mod, Mentor, & Admin Appreciation Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvy

Goth Muppet
Reaction score
Didn't star Trek have like credits or something? One could say crypto is essentially early stage credits

*nerd glasses*

Federation credits are mainly for trading with civilizations outside of the Federation (like the Ferengi). Within the Federation, there's no need for money because replicators meet nearly every need. Other civilizations have replicators as well, but they stick to capitalist practices mainly out of cultural tradition (again, like the Ferengi). But Earth (and later the Federation--although I believe the Vulcans were also a money-free society at the time of First Contact) abandoned currency after the Bell Riots in 2024 caused Earth's population as a whole to rethink the social problems it had dealt with for centuries (namely, inequality).

Last edited:

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
*nerd glasses*

Federation credits are mainly for trading with civilizations outside of the Federation (like the Ferengi). Within the Federation, there's no need for money because replicators meet nearly every need. Other civilizations have replicators as well, but they stick to capitalist practices mainly out of cultural tradition (again, like the Ferengi). But Earth (and later the Federation--although I believe the Vulcans were also a money-free society at the time of First Contact) abandoned currency after the Bell Riots in 2024 caused Earth's population as a whole to rethink the social problems it had dealt with for centuries (namely, inequality).
ye k but why does han solo need to smuggle 4 a living

charlie

Reaction score
been awhile since i can say i put in a good day's work on AMT. 3 days in row actually after 3+ weeks of not doing much. I'll take the $25.25 PE. Gnight all! Happy Turking all y'all late nighters.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ye k but why does han solo need to smuggle 4 a living
Look at you. Dropping the nerdbait. It's 'cause he owed Captain Kirk $20 from a drag race in 2023, when they wanted to see if the aluminum falcon's lightspeed was as fast as Warp. Kirk won by 2.2 parsecs.

GTR

Reaction score
caught a rogue BRI Z lol

Reactions: <Gucci>

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Needs of the Many: Altruism and Group Dynamics(~ 13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Joshua Derenski [A1WJBUNLCPFCRT] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey will present you with a scenario, which you will be asked to respond to.
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [81115-80526] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 2011815758 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

2-3 minutes.

GTR

Reaction score
someone sniffing a dogs butt... why BRI WHY?

arvy

Goth Muppet
Reaction score
someone sniffing a dogs butt... why BRI WHY?
All that innocuous shit was just a cover. THIS is the sort of content Brian Z is interested in identifying. He's a busy guy at google and doesn't have time to research his own fetishes.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed my supervisor before I noticed my phone autocorrected Martin to Martini. Hopefully he likes that name and will just let it slide?

Status
Not open for further replies.