• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got the Yale hit but it started me at 7/10 for the tutorial! No idea what's going on. :rain:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Don't bother with a hit have them send you a bonus.

[QUOTE="Daeas?[/QUOTE]

poker91

Reaction score
He used to pay a lot more for the same hits and has rejected many. I used to enjoy them but personally do not feel comfortable doing work for him anymore. YMMV
i did like 30 of them, i`ll stop now and check if they app later. thanks

Reactions: coffeeowl

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Do you have a list of what you have? I'm not into comics but if you had any I had as a kid I'd be interested in a few. PM me if you have a list.
I'm working on making a list of what I have. Haven't gone through all of them yet, only 8 out of 300! Lol... but I will definitely PM you a list as soon as I'm done :)

Reactions: Digital Nomad

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is john taylor good requester? some bad reviews on turk opticon. afraid of rejections from him. "Determine whether a company is a digital marketing agency or not."
it varies, but he has been known to mass reject if I recall correctly. Just be careful, maybe download the 'best/worst case scenario' script.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm in contact with a requester who is trying to post a dummy hit to compensate me for a broken survey, but sends me a title and "searchable keywords" that don't result in any HITs. He says its been published and live for 22 hours. I'm going on 7 days of back and forth communication with this guy and failed HITs/searches. He can't seem to provide me a requester name/ID, or HIT ID, or anything else useful. It's UCLA, according to the email, so I don't think I'm being scammed. Anybody have any ideas?
:confused: That sounds, not right. COULD be someone keeps grabbing it before you can see it but still, I think they should be able to give you more information.

Reactions: DareAngel3

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Weird. I've never gotten a reject from a9 ever. Didn't know they took the time to reject!
I think I've had 2 or 3 of mine rejected for them but I know they were deserved (I was using kaduchi's script for the first time and I was going too fast)

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i did like 30 of them, i`ll stop now and check if they app later. thanks
That is always the best way when you are unsure about any requester. Check TO, do a few, see if they approve and then decide if they are worth it. At least that is my method! :D

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in contact with a requester who is trying to post a dummy hit to compensate me for a broken survey, but sends me a title and "searchable keywords" that don't result in any HITs. He says its been published and live for 22 hours. I'm going on 7 days of back and forth communication with this guy and failed HITs/searches. He can't seem to provide me a requester name/ID, or HIT ID, or anything else useful. It's UCLA, according to the email, so I don't think I'm being scammed. Anybody have any ideas?
how much is it for? There are two 50 cent "dummy" hits up

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I asked this question to the night crew... Hoping the day crew can help :)

Long story short I just bought about 300 comic books I'm looking to sell and only want to sell on eBay as a last resort. What other options are out there for selling comics books? Does anyone have a website or service they'd recommend? I'm not looking to unload quickly, but don't want to keep them forever either. I haven't had the chance to go through all of them yet... but they seem like a good mix of Marvel, DC, and Walt Disney comics ranging from 1960 -1991. I will be going through them individually when it's slow on turk and looking up the value on each one. They are all in excellent condition and I bought them for $1/ea because the guy is moving and doesn't want to deal with them. Hoping to make my money back plus some. I have a feeling that some are pretty valuable, but don't know for sure just yet. *fingers crossed* So far I've looked up only 8 of them and they have a total value of $90! 292 more to go...

I've collected comics and sold them on Ebay. I've found when dealing with just one or two high quality items priority mail flat rate envelopes are life savers. Free shipping is a huge draw and you can usually make up the difference in bid increases. Good luck!

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating arguments | PANDA
Requester: Derek J Koehler [AN8LXOVUSVKGB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.69][Fair: 4.82][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 4.77]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a study that is intended to assess how people evaluate controversial arguments.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.