Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
:ghost: this guy is borked

Did you try to eat him Jaded @Jaded ? I thought we told you he's a ghost, not a marshmallow.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
:eek:
I'm in the other room, I'm supposed to be homeschooling and I'm in here chatting! Am I accidentally ignoring you in the irc?
:p It's not urgent, lol Continue to school.

Reactions: Jaded

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: How would you feel? | PANDA
Requester: Jared Curhan [A22YE30VWW5W4S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.92][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a description of a hypothetical situation and then indicate how certain instructions would make you feel.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about health information and online privacy | PANDA
Requester: ELSI Research [A29RN9LJV8PZJG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.46][Fair: 4.43][Comm: 3.00][Fast: 4.43]
Description:
Tell us your opinions about health information and online privacy in a 10-20 minute survey. Please note that invalid survey completion codes will be rejected.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Participated in Privacy Survey has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 92; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on responses to personal and consumer experiences. Should take approximately 3-5 minutes. | PANDA
Requester: Academic Research Labs [AA8N2Y8NEPOYU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.30][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.50][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A survey for academic research about how people respond to everyday personal and consumer experiences.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Coffee

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder:

Though feel free to post on a thread in another forum, just not the 'we're all here to work forum' (please)
Kind of off topic, but congrats on your 1000th post. How many of those are you telling us to calm down? :p

Reactions: themildone and jan

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I asked this question to the night crew... Hoping the day crew can help :)

Long story short I just bought about 300 comic books I'm looking to sell and only want to sell on eBay as a last resort. What other options are out there for selling comics books? Does anyone have a website or service they'd recommend? I'm not looking to unload quickly, but don't want to keep them forever either. I haven't had the chance to go through all of them yet... but they seem like a good mix of Marvel, DC, and Walt Disney comics ranging from 1960 -1991. I will be going through them individually when it's slow on turk and looking up the value on each one. They are all in excellent condition and I bought them for $1/ea because the guy is moving and doesn't want to deal with them. Hoping to make my money back plus some. I have a feeling that some are pretty valuable, but don't know for sure just yet. *fingers crossed* So far I've looked up only 8 of them and they have a total value of $90! 292 more to go...

poker91

Reaction score
is john taylor good requester? some bad reviews on turk opticon. afraid of rejections from him. "Determine whether a company is a digital marketing agency or not."

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Do you have a list of what you have? I'm not into comics but if you had any I had as a kid I'd be interested in a few. PM me if you have a list.

I asked this question to the night crew... Hoping the day crew can help :)

Lo0! 292 more to go...

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.52][Fair: 4.89][Comm: 4.49][Fast: 4.96]
Description:
Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 40-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 min. survey about your personality | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Jenke [AA7P3Y87YZRC7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.38][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer questions about yourself and your opinions
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is US

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is john taylor good requester? some bad reviews on turk opticon. afraid of rejections from him. "Determine whether a company is a digital marketing agency or not."
He used to pay a lot more for the same hits and has rejected many. I used to enjoy them but personally do not feel comfortable doing work for him anymore. YMMV

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm in contact with a requester who is trying to post a dummy hit to compensate me for a broken survey, but sends me a title and "searchable keywords" that don't result in any HITs. He says its been published and live for 22 hours. I'm going on 7 days of back and forth communication with this guy and failed HITs/searches. He can't seem to provide me a requester name/ID, or HIT ID, or anything else useful. It's UCLA, according to the email, so I don't think I'm being scammed. Anybody have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.