03/22 - We Rise Against Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
We are in the midwest......it's been every where from 70 to 20 degrees over the past month, so of course we've been coughing and hacking and sick. I'm hoping mother nature will even out some time soon here and we can be outside again. the girls get a long great, and I can usually find lots of stuff for us to do. We just moved into a new house though and our schedules are still a bit off. That combined with the colds has made us all a little testy....
:yesyes: Did you say Midwest.......

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
We are in the midwest......it's been every where from 70 to 20 degrees over the past month, so of course we've been coughing and hacking and sick. I'm hoping mother nature will even out some time soon here and we can be outside again. the girls get a long great, and I can usually find lots of stuff for us to do. We just moved into a new house though and our schedules are still a bit off. That combined with the colds has made us all a little testy....
That's exactly how it was here about a month ago....its beautiful here now...for a few more weeks and then it won't get below 90 for months

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Been just as bad on the east coast :(

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take part in a survey about how delightful consumer experiences are processed | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PhDCandidateSJ [AAITPMD4BMTEW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Survey of appr. 8 minutes. It requires reading (and following) instructions and a short, two-part hypothetical scenario of a consumption experience, and answering questions related to the scenario.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning :coffeepc:

Title: Take part in a survey about how delightful consumer experiences are processed | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PhDCandidateSJ [AAITPMD4BMTEW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Survey of appr. 8 minutes. It requires reading (and following) instructions and a short, two-part hypothetical scenario of a consumption experience, and answering questions related to the scenario.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2
3 minutes

D

Deleted member 526

has anyone written a script to get the cursor to start in the textbox on the mrx? so it doesn't have to be clicked on each hit

Reactions: tempo

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
How the hell do 9k MRX go that fast...damn

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.