03/22 - We Rise Against Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I try. My (almost) 4 year old is my oldest. She stopped napping at 2.5 and hasn't stopped talking since. She even taught her (almost) 2 year old sister how to talk early. Two...tiny....screeching....darling....baby voices in my ear.....all day long. I just adore it :D
hahaha I love that age ( I love every age from 18+ months up...I hate babies...( if their mine) - one twin stopped "napping" around 9 months and the other tells me "she needs a nap" lol like I won't let her nap....its beautiful here weather wise ( mid-80's) and we live on a big piece of property thats fenced....so from 8:30-lunch time their outside and I'm either cleaning or I'll sit out with them and turk

Its DEFINITELY so much easier with two little ones the same age than it was with just my son

Reactions: ElleWoods and jan

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha I love that age ( I love every age from 18+ months up...I hate babies...( if their mine) - one twin stopped "napping" around 9 months and the other tells me "she needs a nap" lol like I won't let her nap....its beautiful here weather wise ( mid-80's) and we live on a big piece of property thats fenced....so from 8:30-lunch time their outside and I'm either cleaning or I'll sit out with them and turk

Its DEFINITELY so much easier with two little ones the same age than it was with just my son
We are in the midwest......it's been every where from 70 to 20 degrees over the past month, so of course we've been coughing and hacking and sick. I'm hoping mother nature will even out some time soon here and we can be outside again. the girls get a long great, and I can usually find lots of stuff for us to do. We just moved into a new house though and our schedules are still a bit off. That combined with the colds has made us all a little testy....

Status
Not open for further replies.