03/22 - To Eternity Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.19 Communicativity★★★★★ 2.51 Generosity★★★★ 4.24 Fairness★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 2884
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY;Blocked has not been granted;Category Validation Qualification is 10;Adult Content Qualification is 1

server breakers going up

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.19 Communicativity★★★★★ 2.51 Generosity★★★★ 4.24 Fairness★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY;Blocked has not been granted;Category Validation Qualification is 10;Adult Content Qualification is 1

server breakers going up
Hopefully there will still be some after my lunch break. :p

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
Submit a new TO review

server breakers going up
I...don't know what that means...

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I happen to like PI and listen to Audiokite at the same time. Win Win :) Jammin to Weezer lol
i don't like that i have already done all the 60 centers that are up

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I just got rejected for a job dealing with gamers. I AM a gamer. I have a gaming channel. I have worked CS and in every one of those jobs, have always received high marks from the customers, received bonuses because I'm good at it...and I still get rejected. Cripes man, what do they want out there?

Oh well, I did get this:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Hakwan Lau for work related to 375VMB7D4J2954CZGTAIFD4DWGCDIE
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Performance was better than the previous participant

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

I don't even remember what it's for, but it's nice to have someone tell me I did a good job.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.47 Communicativity★★★★ 4.55 Generosity★★★★ 4.89 Fairness★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 111
Submit a new TO review
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 40-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I do have my backup, but I can't remember which one I ran, lmao.
I would try this one, since this was probably the most common one up until a few months ago: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/864-mturk-hit-database-legacy
If you can't import into that, then try another.

The one DB script that I would stay away from, personally, would be the goals edition one. Tubedogg dropped off the face of the earth last fall and if Amazon decides to break anything again, I don't think that script will be getting much support, unless someone else decides to take it over.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.47 Communicativity★★★★ 4.55 Generosity★★★★ 4.89 Fairness★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 111
Submit a new TO review
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 40-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None
Time on this? Hit window says an hour :(

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
So far Weezer and Linkin Park on the rock one. I just may ilsten awhile
if you open your queue in an other tab you can submit the hit from there and keep the tab with the playlist working

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
Submit a new TO review

server breakers going up
Now that we're looking for Chukka boots, I get a picture of a combat boot. Ha.

Reactions: bxpretzel
Status
Not open for further replies.