Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What script is that?
I think it's part of MTS? It shows your approval percentage based on different scenarios - all pending approved, all pending rejected, etc. It also gives you numbers about how many rejects you can take to keep approval rates up.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing 'em wrong but a good one is like $20-30/hr - search google for the tweet given, click a few news links, ctrl-f protest, skim for violence/etc - done.
to me it sounds like a lot, but I am running on 4 hours of sleep and have a toddler backpack right now also. lol

Reactions: Srndpty and Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I totally failed my first driving test - I ran a red light. Literally the only time I've ever done that. I blame anxiety.
We had to drive in Lansing on our first day out. There were three of us and the instructor. The instructor tried to get me to turn the wrong way down a one way street, clipped his toenails in the car, and made us stop to pick up his dry cleaning. I didn't do great but another guy in my group managed to hit a guy on a motorcycle so I kind of looked good compared to that.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: 10 minutes for $1 plus chance for bonus pay(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.61] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.95] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=484] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Study on how people make estimates. Estimate other people’s beliefs, preferences, and behaviors.
Qualifications: Exc: [-2007838399-136016] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
50 spring rolls made, it's time to roll.

cassius @cassius
I really wanted to make the soup :(. It's even snowing rn, so it would have been perfect. But my daughter and her friends vetoed it.
I guess we'll have it ourselves, this w/e.

cassius

Reaction score
50 spring rolls made, it's time to roll.

cassius @cassius
I really wanted to make the soup :(. It's even snowing rn, so it would have been perfect. But my daughter and her friends vetoed it.
I guess we'll have it ourselves, this w/e.
That's okay. It's new year in Persia so spring rolls work too.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a test.
:capitala:+
My first instinct was to respond with a YOU FAILED! :sunflower:

I totally failed my first driving test - I ran a red light. Literally the only time I've ever done that. I blame anxiety.
My first drivers test the instructor stopped the car in the middle of an intersection during a left turn and yelled "TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE GAS"

I can still picture in my mind how far away the oncoming car was he had stopped for and how long it took it to reach the intersection. It was like slow motion, awkwardly sitting in the intersection waiting for the car to pass. I could have made the turn twice in that time.

He failed me, as stopping the car is an auto-fail. I am still a little :angry2: about it.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
We had to drive in Lansing on our first day out. There were three of us and the instructor. The instructor tried to get me to turn the wrong way down a one way street, clipped his toenails in the car, and made us stop to pick up his dry cleaning. I didn't do great but another guy in my group managed to hit a guy on a motorcycle so I kind of looked good compared to that.
OMG I HATE driving in Lansing. I went to LCC for a semester and now I go there for work related stuff like once a week. During drivers training, the first day out on the course some guy in my group ran over cones and messed up the vehicle we had bad enough that we were done for the day until they could get another drivers training vehicle for us.
My first drivers test the instructor stopped the car in the middle of an intersection during a left turn and yelled "TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE GAS"

I can still picture in my mind how far away the oncoming car was he had stopped for and how long it took it to reach the intersection. It was like slow motion, awkwardly sitting in the intersection waiting for the car to pass. I could have made the turn twice in that time.

He failed me, as stopping the car is an auto-fail. I am still a little :angry2: about it.
Technically I failed TWICE. On the way back the instructor told me to pass a car, so I did and he got me for speeding. I was very :angry2: about it. And I have to go through intersection with the red light I ran all the time so I am reminded of it often.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My first instinct was to respond with a YOU FAILED! :sunflower:

Here we use our own cars to take the test so they don't have a brake pedal. My daughter is going to get her license in a few months. She has had drivers ed, but she still puts her blinker on when she goes around curves in the road. I keep having to tell her that people know that the road curves that way and she doesn't need to alert them. :ROFL:

Last edited:
Reactions: TSolo315

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your reputation systems | Accept
Requester: HCI Lab [A28S2SRZA50N0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.16] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 12:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about different reputation systems
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

7 minutes. Short timer (12 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.