03/22 - Freaky Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Good morning.

Welp, daughter is off to school and then spending a week with her mother for Spring Break.

This morning I woke up sad about it and thinking about how much I would miss her. Then she came downstairs late whining that having the extra weight of a charging cord in her chromebook bag made it too heavy for her to walk 2 blocks to school and that she needed a ride. When I told her she could manage she told me that she will be late for school (which didn't start for an hour) and it is my fault.

So, now I am feeling significantly less aggrieved that she will be gone for a week.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
humpff ... feral houseguest cat conned me out of my lemon yogurt but he still won't let me pet him. goofy cat.
milk. that's how i became friendly with the neighbor's cat. :wink: no cat of my own but I get to hang with the neighbor's cat when she jumps the wall when she sees me outside.

Reactions: LucyO

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning.

Welp, daughter is off to school and then spending a week with her mother for Spring Break.

This morning I woke up sad about it and thinking about how much I would miss her. Then she came downstairs late whining that having the extra weight of a charging cord in her chromebook bag made it too heavy for her to walk 2 blocks to school and that she needed a ride. When I told her she could manage she told me that she will be late for school (which didn't start for an hour) and it is my fault.

So, now I am feeling significantly less aggrieved that she will be gone for a week.
That must be a crazy charging cord to weigh so much.

Reactions: sofaslug and LucyO

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We don't have very many places that require parallel parking where I live (it wasn't even on our test), but my very first apartment only had street parking and I had to learn really quick. Just don't stress about it and use your mirrors and you'll be fine :)
that gif is helpful, thanks <3 I know I'm overthinking it, it's just my anxiety talking :banghead:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I will never parallel park. I'm lucky that it isn't needed where I live. The areas that have parallel parking I can get to by parking further away and walking.
glad I don't have to parallel park much where I live. It's such an ordeal for me to edge into a space. Also glad my city is getting with the program wtih new spaces - instead of parallel park spaces, they are angled so you can fit more car parking into a given length of curb than if it was parallel parking setup.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Anyone tried those "Wood or no wood" etc? That's a lot to go through for $0.10.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
PE $2.40.

I slacked off yesterday and need another $8 to hit weekly goal.

Had a setback this morning when I had to take a few minutes to clear browser data, reboot, and sign back in to all my shit. Qualtrics wasn't loading and being marked as a malicious website so I figured it was time for my semi-annual Chrome purge.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Also, burned out Sondi @Sondi LucyO @LucyO :( Demoralized is more like it, but here I am.
yep, not been feeling it these last 2 weeks (and I'm not quite to 3 months as a turker!) sucks to be gung ho ready to turk a few hours and HF beeps about every few minutes instead of every few seconds. decided today to start filling out my tax forms so I'm only doing my fav requester drip hits and have had enough of those to get to 30 cents with not much effort so far. If surveys pick up maybe I'll add them to panda and see if I can build my PE better.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
much better than I thought it would! It was nerve-wracking but I didn't have a panic attack so I guess that's a win. lol. I did however fail at parallel parking...tried 3 times and got it super wrong each time. Going to try again today.
Outside of my test I’ve never ever parellel Parked in my life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.