03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no! Thanks both. I hadn't returned anything but something went wrong when I closed a tab I thought - but then it was happening with 2 different requesters. UGH!
Yeah, Google has a bunch of them. So if you didn't return anything, just go through them all and see if one works. Might take awhile but that will stop it from happening. And then you can continue working like usual.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no! Thanks both. I hadn't returned anything but something went wrong when I closed a tab I thought - but then it was happening with 2 different requesters. UGH!
If you did return something then you will be locked out from Google requester for whatever amount of time the hit was set for.

Reactions: theturkscribe

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take ~5 minutes (no text input) (can be done multiple times) (may contain explicit videos) | Accept
Requester: Brian Z [A2XOUHD15RKQ1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.54] [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.00] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 13
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's really hard to get anything out of these. Most of them only have like 1 screen, no settings, or anything else.
yeah, if I find that I just try to get whatever difference I can, even if it isn't a completely different screen.
I also had one that kept crashing.
I did too. Just do what you can and submit with a note or on the survey question

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

mitchinator

Reaction score
You consider that torture? LOL. It's a quick $80 plus for your PE. I did them last night and got them all done in about 2 and a half hours. Not bad if you're looking at hourly pay.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, if I find that I just try to get whatever difference I can, even if it isn't a completely different screen.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Trying to find anything I can.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
The error browser occured happened.. Sigh back to TEJ

Reactions: GoldenTemple

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I put my son's pants in the washer overnight. Just now remembered to throw 'em in the dryer.
He has therapy at 8 am central time. Let's hope my dryer isn't being dumb this morning. I also have a pair of leggings that need dried so i can wear.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.