03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Negotiation Simulation(~ 5 minutes)
Requester: Daniel Willard [A3VRV1QNGBBKDZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.00 Generosity★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Evaluate a simulated negotiation
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Exc: [-633013787-8667] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Reactions: PhantomCatt

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, google chrome is barely loading anything or letting me switch tabs. Anyone else having this problem? MS Edge is working finr so I don't think it's my computer. Is there a way to run add-ons in Edge?
Delete some cookies

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
awww,
you guys are great!

Prison is a horrible place. The men I worked with (and women and kids - I've worked in a womens prison, too, and juvenile detention - everywhere, if truth be told! I'm old :)
But the last place was a mens prison and my guys almost without exception were polite (to me, not to each other :), interested in change, and hard working (or at least aspired to being hard working :wink:.

There were folks at the back of the compound that I didn't work with who were kind of broken, dangerous, and I'm pretty glad I didn't meet them (my guys were all short - about to leave prison - so they were forward thinking and, believe it or not, scared: it's hard to start over when you can't drive, don't have a job, and often don't have a place to go).

but the guards and the other people I worked with. OMG. It was horrific. I'm really nice irl (well, at work I always was - exceptionally so, I don't get angry, I'm very patient). But the people who work in prison, well, some were nice..........but it was so bad. The stories I could tell..........not just physical abuse (I didn't see it from my office), but the verbally abusive language and the degrading way they were treated. Making grown men line up IN THE RAIN, Florida storms, mind you - and stand there. One guard made them answer questions because he thought it was amusing to see them fail (He'd say: I'll let you through if you answer a question to who's smarter than a third grader. In the line in front of other men. In the rain.

As you can imagine, from rural Florida, with only a High School education, he was just the man to humiliate a bunch of prisoners...................

By the way, we reported him! And guess what? His picture was right there on the guard booth the very next month:

(employee of the month). :(
That sounds truly awful, being in an environment like that day in and day out. I'm glad you're here now in a much less stressful situation where you just have to babysit us when we get unruly and post too many gifs.

Reactions: jan and PhantomCatt

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Divorce Simulation(~ 5 minutes)
Requester: Daniel Willard [A3VRV1QNGBBKDZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.00 Generosity★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: Evaluate a simulated divorce
Qualifications: Exc: [118127253-8666] has not been granted;Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

EDIT: his other one was like 2 minutes, so

Reactions: PhantomCatt

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having grief getting Wallstreet to think you have done 100 instead of 99? Maybe I need to take a few more days off...

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning! I have the house to myself today and it's so awesome. Everyone's at school or work and my MIL has the kiddo all day -- and we're going out to dinner so I don't even have to cook tonight :LOL:

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Visual Working Memory Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Robert Jacobs [A1WNHV3RLGGYLS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A 15-minute experiment where you will be performing a number of trials. On each trial you will be looking at an image of a plant and then asked to answer a question about that plant.
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Determine whether or not sentences are true
Requester: Chris Callison-Burch [ A32TTE4XXN6MQZ ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.9 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.6 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.6 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.4 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 207
Description: Read a some background context and then decide whether or not a sentence is probably true or probably false
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
Sentence Entailment Qualification is not less than 12, Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US

I had the old qual but only got 11 on the qual test for this one.
sigh

catlady

Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in 5-10 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.86 Generosity★★★★ 4.41 Fairness★★★★ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions about your decisions in a social interaction that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
HITs Available: 181
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Determine whether or not sentences are true
Requester: Chris Callison-Burch [ A32TTE4XXN6MQZ ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.9 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.6 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.6 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.4 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 207
Description: Read a some background context and then decide whether or not a sentence is probably true or probably false
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
Sentence Entailment Qualification is not less than 12, Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US

I had the old qual but only got 11 on the qual test for this one.
sigh
Ugh, I got 11 too. Rats.

Reactions: jayjay

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in 5-10 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.86 Generosity★★★★ 4.41 Fairness★★★★ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions about your decisions in a social interaction that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
HITs Available: 181
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US
About 3 mins for me... but I'm a fast reader.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Negotiation Arena | PANDA
Requester: NC research [A2TVAWSK8JV9M6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.80 Generosity★★★★ 4.20 Fairness★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a chat-based negotiation between an employer and a job candidate. At the beginning there is a short tutorial about the game, then your will have a chance to practice your negotiation skills . Your bonus would depend on your skills. You can complete the HIT only once.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.