TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
hey since im completely innocent and naive, no really, is this one of the searches id have to mark as adult?
Nah... Holi Powder is traditionally used at the Holi Festivals on Holi Day... in India.

But at some point it became super popular to play with the shit here in america for engagement photo sessions and the like... one of those sudden and inexplicable social media trends as far as I can tell.
Not sure how I feel about the trend itself... I enjoy the change of pace and the sudden explosion in low maintenance business... I've gotten a lot of flak from people on my social media saying that accepting jobs to photograph it is contributing to cultural appropriation etc...

Reactions: loki3404

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah... Holi Powder is traditionally used at the Holi Festivals on Holi Day... in India.

But at some point it became super popular to play with the shit here in america for engagement photo sessions and the like... one of those sudden and inexplicable social media trends as far as I can tell.
Not sure how I feel about the trend itself... I enjoy the change of pace and the sudden explosion in low maintenance business... I've gotten a lot of flak from people on my social media saying that accepting jobs to photograph it is contributing to cultural appropriation etc...
oh...ok i really had that wrong lol ok i've seen the powder, I had no idea that's what it was. Interesting.
I'm learning new things everyday from you. :D

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
oh...ok i really had that wrong lol ok i've seen the powder, I had no idea that's what it was. Interesting.
I'm learning new things everyday from you. :D
Your feelings of trepidation about the things I say is a common enough reaction, I've learned.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

We have a Festival of Colors here in Utah held at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple. The temple sponsors it because I think they like to share their religion. I don't think most of the people who go understand it but it's very popular.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Your feelings of trepidation about the things I say is a common enough reaction, I've learned.

haha well i shouldn't just assume things. ill plame my double vision, it looked a lot like hollie. wait that doesn't make sense anyway

Last edited:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
We have a Festival of Colors here in Utah held at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple. The temple sponsors it because I think they like to share their religion. I don't think most of the people who go understand it but it's very popular.
I was in the area for a commission when that was going on a couple years ago (2014 i think)... got some great shots and practically ruined my camera. I had no idea you were in utah.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone have a worker id that is 17 or more characters long?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short Image Survey (7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Psychology 254 [A1XK2SQ0Z4SCPP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.31 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.65 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A simple game about categorizing objects which takes about 7 minutes
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is US

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
55 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else i might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.