Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: 7 minute study, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.08] [Pay: 4.58] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.26] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 3
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think I have the pull with Blizzard to get it made into a daily quest
That's okay, I haven't even been playing that lately. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I do with my life anymore.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's okay, I haven't even been playing that lately. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I do with my life anymore.
If you're anything like me, lay in bed looking at your phone wishing you had the enthusiasm to do anything else

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 7 minute study, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.08] [Pay: 4.58] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.26] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Available: 3
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
"Thank you for working on our HITs!"

You're welcome! Now if you'd just point me to the submit button without me having to read the rest of that sentence...

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
XD

Shame that animation is so often equated with kid friendlyness in western culture still...but just the fact that it was so casually brought up in conversation like that shows that it's come a long way since the early days.

Also, I do quite like me some Yuki Kajiura (the composer who formed Kalafina). Her and Sawano are hard to top for me.
the girl that mentioned it said she watched anime, but the show was too girly for her, which is why she stopped during episode two.
I feel like yuki kajiura is some kind of dictator over kalafina

she brought them together, as wakana and keiko were part of her singing troupe before kalafina came about.
she then judged some 1000 contestants to get the fourth part in the group, which hikaru masai won

the other member I haven't named quit soon after

then in an interview with Yuri, they presented a scene recorded of the three kalafinians, which looked scripted, and they thanked her and bowed and hoped for more songs; despite that all of their songs are written by her.

all concerts since then (including last years 9+1) used the same band as Yuri had used before kalafina came together

lastly, if you look at their own web page (blog - https://lineblog.me/kalafina ), each of the girls' pages appears to be fake, adopting personalities that are more equivalent to their ages than their personalities.
Interesting note about kalafina, even though nobody really cares

yuki kajiura quit their agency, and one of kalafina's members (un-named) has disbanded the group, so to speak - she quit it, apparently
additionally, keiko has applied for the rights of the kalafina name. This has all happened within this past week.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
If you're anything like me, lay in bed looking at your phone wishing you had the enthusiasm to do anything else
No, I hate my phone. Replace that with the forum though and I think you might be onto something.

Reactions: Starslip

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Interesting note about kalafina, even though nobody really cares

yuki kajiura quit their agency, and one of kalafina's members (un-named) has disbanded the group, so to speak - she quit it, apparently
additionally, keiko has applied for the rights of the kalafina name. This has all happened within this past week.
Anime sure is complex

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Was working at the day job, then stocked up for the new snowstorm. Ugh. And cooked a meal for the man for the 1st of his new promotion that made him blush, eat 3 plates, hug me, kiss me, weep a little, and go into a food coma. Damn, I'm good.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Anime sure is complex
I hardly watch any anime though..

I do like attack on titan, but as it moves on, it gets too political for me
my kid really REALLY liked fairy tail, but for me, it was just constantly ...more of the same - much like jennifer lawrence in each of the hungry games movies

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Learn a Language | Accept
Requester: Joshua Hartshorne [A1K3BFB6FI86F4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $5.00
Available: 1
Description: How well can you distinguish between words in a novel language?
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Did anyone do this? Just caught it and I hate anything that looks like it might take even minimal effort

Reactions: C to the J

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hardly watch any anime though..

I do like attack on titan, but as it moves on, it gets too political for me
my kid really REALLY liked fairy tail, but for me, it was just constantly ...more of the same - much like jennifer lawrence in each of the hungry games movies
"hungry games" tickled my funny bone more than it reasonably should have

Status
Not open for further replies.