• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
eh, I woke up at 5:30, showered, made lunch for work, went on mturk (nothing was happening, got a 5¢ hit.
drove the 95 minutes to work, worked 9.58 hours according to my time card, drove home 95 minutes, showered, ate some roast beef dip sandwich and home-made french fries, went on mturk, produced a kind insult towards mboone73 @mboone73 and then took half a shot of whiskey to take the edge off while I played some kalafina even though music causes me actual, physical pain

so, to answer your question, I look at memes and half heartedly attempt to catch hits here and there

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
eh, I woke up at 5:30, showered, made lunch for work, went on mturk (nothing was happening, got a 5¢ hit.
drove the 95 minutes to work, worked 9.58 hours according to my time card, drove home 95 minutes, showered, ate some roast beef dip sandwich and home-made french fries, went on mturk, produced a kind insult towards mboone73 @mboone73 and then took half a shot of whiskey to take the edge off while I played some kalafina even though music causes me actual, physical pain

so, to answer your question, I look at memes and half heartedly attempt to catch hits here and there
11:10: It's Gamera! @It's Gamera! makes a half-hearted attempt at acknowledgement by pressing like

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: It's Gamera!

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
god bless you, and all the efforts that you make.
I have a gift for you
a smile, direct from me to you.

for an image of me, smiling towards you
I smile back from a state away. our electronic fingers touch, our e-hearts united. Tonight shall be the night I break your encryption.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you would think with WWE budget they could do a lot better than amateurs with Go-Pros and a can of gas.....that ending was so anti-climactic....

at least..
Is Jeff Hardy the new Undertaker?

The look Matt shoots him is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.