• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed Scroll

Mogg Fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
From Nor Cal so we'll have to make a trip out there eventually.
Would really like to go this baseball season to take her to AT&T Park but I don't know if we'll have the money do it this year. Going to rent while still saving up money to buy a place.

Only time I ever got arrested was in Rocklin.
Been in the back of a cop car about a dozen times but Placer County is the only county douchey enough to arrest me.

Sacramento checking in. And yes placer county is the worst. Only ticket Ive ever got was in Rocklin.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You're sweet.

Gotta visit family. Grams and Gramps are really getting up there in age.
Hopefully this year. :pray:
Seriously. I know I'm some rando on a forum. But I'm normal (I have a professional license you can look up! I'll PM you my real name, which is funny since many here know it anywa). If you guys get out this way let me know. If I can hook you up with anything I will. It might not be much, but I can research stuff, too.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seriously. I know I'm some rando on a forum. But I'm normal (I have a professional license you can look up! I'll PM you my real name, which is funny since many here know it anywa). If you guys get out this way let me know. If I can hook you up with anything I will. It might not be much, but I can research stuff, too.
Haha I don't think we're too worried about you stabbing and robbing us.
Hopefully...if all goes well, we'll all go to a Giants game this year....it would be a TREAT.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
From Nor Cal so we'll have to make a trip out there eventually.
Would really like to go this baseball season to take her to AT&T Park but I don't know if we'll have the money do it this year. Going to rent while still saving up money to buy a place.

Only time I ever got arrested was in Rocklin.
Been in the back of a cop car about a dozen times but Placer County is the only county douchey enough to arrest me.
Placer County was pretty much like living in the Midwest. Except it was CA so you're willing to put up with a little more shit. We lived at The Meridian while we were there. I really wish we could go back and escape familial shit. I really did love it there and felt like my own person, beholden to no one. But I felt the kids should be near their grandparents... Turned out not so great.

Never got arrested in Rocklin but got arrested here. No fun wherever you are.

Reactions: C to the J

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wait. What did I miss? We have to keep our robot overlords happy!
You missed the code being stupid. User script isn't cutting it. I either need to do what I want through an extension or have access to the site's <script> (no telling what i'd fuck up before getting it right), so I'm stopping for now.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Placer County was pretty much like living in the Midwest. Except it was CA so you're willing to put up with a little more shit. We lived at The Meridian while we were there. I really wish we could go back and escape familial shit. I really did love it there and felt like my own person, beholden to no one. But I felt the kids should be near their grandparents... Turned out not so great.

Never got arrested in Rocklin but got arrested here. No fun wherever you are.
Just insane crap from the cops there.
They would pull over anyone for any reason and interrogate you like you were Lee Harvey Oswald.
Happy to be away from there.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You missed the code being stupid. User script isn't cutting it. I either need to do what I want through an extension or have access to the site's <script> (no telling what i'd fuck up before getting it right), so I'm stopping for now.
What user script? Stuff is fine over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.