How do you pronounce GIF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
New and exciting user script, well plans for one anyways.
Ah.

I can't wait!

So glad I'm old now and past the time when I was writing new and exciting scripts (dot.com heyday)

btw I was so happy when you posted the change to turkmaster stuff as "there are no" as I was tempted to just change my script to that but figured I didn't have a clue what was going on in scripting anymore.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
well what saved me is that i used to drive for Roush so i have that enhance licence crap that i guess shows hours driven and junk on a police run up. I know when I was leaving Roush that I had just hit the 10,000 hours driven mark that only a handful of people there had done....and without *ANY* tickets or accidents

well then...how you doin? (gently reminds people, granted i got my girly here living w/ me, im still oddly ((such an oddball situation)) single :-|)
I'm still holding out hope for you on that, like I said before :nod: I think it'll happen

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck. Me. I'm in bed and my Netflix went from parks and rec to the new peewee piece of shit. That remote is too far away.

Reactions: Pleco

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever, it's Friday

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm still holding out hope for you on that, like I said before :nod: I think it'll happen
I know, every one is saying that now too. her DJ friend at the bar gave her MASSIVE shit that she lives here and all that I told you and we aren't dating. hes like..."get your head outta your ass!"

Fuck. Me. I'm in bed and my Netflix went from parks and rec to the new peewee piece of shit. That remote is too far away.
I'm game, wanna netflix and chill? :) lol

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm about ready for bed. Looks like today's rejections are going to stick. Sigh. No more doing hits for requesters with no TO.

But I guess 3 rejections out of just over 10000 isn't bad.

( yeah, in horseshoes and hand grenades)
problem there is, ive hit a LOT of no TO reqs that turned into amazing reqs for work, but then again the opposite does happen. its a real crap shoot around here sadly.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
problem there is, ive hit a LOT of no TO reqs that turned into amazing reqs for work, but then again the opposite does happen. its a real crap shoot around here sadly.
I know. I was so excited that I caught these hits on a panda. It just smarts because I did double check my work. Now I'm doubting myself a bit. I probably did screw it up, so how did I miss that?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I know, every one is saying that now too. her DJ friend at the bar gave her MASSIVE shit that she lives here and all that I told you and we aren't dating. hes like..."get your head outta your ass!"

I'm game, wanna netflix and chill? :) lol
Ahem.... Whips AND booze?! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.