03/17 - Skillful Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Please write about a time when you actually had power over something in your life for 1000 words or less
"Once, while taking a class on electricity I had Power over Voltage. This was equivalent to Current. There was also a time when I had Power over Current, but that is a tale for another time."

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about actions you can take on an online video website/app/service you use at least weekly | Accept
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.53] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: Up to 5 multiple-choice, 6 one-word, and 3-4 full-paragraph responses about a video site/app of your choice (e.g., YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Netflix, etc.).
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Time: 06:09
Hourly: $14.59
I took a long time explaining on one question, could be quicker.

Last edited:

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
If anybody wants to buy me a 1953 Jaguar XK120 SE Fixed Head Coupe, I'll take it.
These things ain't cheap, man...

Title: Survey about actions you can take on an online video website/app/service you use at least weekly | Accept
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.53] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: Up to 5 multiple-choice, 6 one-word, and 3-4 full-paragraph responses about a video site/app of your choice (e.g., YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Netflix, etc.).
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Time: 06:09
Hourly: $14.59
I took a long time explaining on one question, could be quicker.
This was simple and well-worth it. Plus it actually bothered to disclose the amount of potential writing involved. Which was less, for me, I assume.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is that userbob qual worth going for? recording stuff seems like a lot of work
The qual is just more recording stuff/reviewing apps so if you don't like the qual you're not going to like the HITs.

They do pay a fair wage but it's not my type of thing so I've never done them.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've never done them because those types of HITs aren't really my thing, but from what I hear they pay well. He's also super communicative and friendly. I've seen him pop on here at like 1 am, just because someone tagged him with a question.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
5 minutes voice recording an iOS app for $3.30?

not bad tbh, and that's not even at the highest level qual.

you just need to endure 1 minute .40 hits to get up there first.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
These things ain't cheap, man...

This was simple and well-worth it. Plus it actually bothered to disclose the amount of potential writing involved. Which was less, for me, I assume.
Nifty! The real thing is a bit more ... svelte than the Dinky. So when you said, "These things ain't cheap," were you referencing the Dinky or the real deal? I'm looking at 'the real deal" and it's going for in excess of $83.000. :)

Reactions: EverfreeTree

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I would probably try screen recording stuff if I had a mturk-only computer, but the idea kind of creeps me out otherwise. Probably not rational, but I guess that's more money for those who don't mind it. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.