WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give us your opinion about Pinterest pins | PANDA
Requester: PrincetonHCI [A3S9CJQYDL3U2B] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.68] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 4.68] [Fast: 4.56]
Description:
In this study, you will asked to look at a Pinterest pin, and tell us your thoughts about the pin.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

5 mins. Small amount of writing.

Last edited:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: "Interpret Charts Depicting Job Growth" | Accept
Requester: Jessica Hullman [A38B5QC57UTM1H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $33.81] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 116] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$8.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: (Complete in Chrome or Firefox. If blank, click 'shield' symbol in address bar). You will be shown a set of data charts that visualize job growth for a given year. You will choose which of two underlying scenarios (growth or no growth in the job market) seems more likely to have produced each set of montly job numbers. You will also say how confident you are about your choice for each example. There are 2 blocks of 60 questions each. Once you make a few judgments you will be able to work quickly. This HIT should take no more than 60 minutes maximum. You do not need to use any outside resources.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
20 mins. Worth putting on a Panda.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: "Interpret Charts Depicting Job Growth" | Accept
Requester: Jessica Hullman [A38B5QC57UTM1H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $33.81] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 116] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$8.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: (Complete in Chrome or Firefox. If blank, click 'shield' symbol in address bar). You will be shown a set of data charts that visualize job growth for a given year. You will choose which of two underlying scenarios (growth or no growth in the job market) seems more likely to have produced each set of montly job numbers. You will also say how confident you are about your choice for each example. There are 2 blocks of 60 questions each. Once you make a few judgments you will be able to work quickly. This HIT should take no more than 60 minutes maximum. You do not need to use any outside resources.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
20 mins.
'bout 20 min iirc

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Give us your opinion about Pinterest pins | PANDA
Requester: PrincetonHCI [A3S9CJQYDL3U2B] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.68] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 4.68] [Fast: 4.56]
Description:
In this study, you will asked to look at a Pinterest pin, and tell us your thoughts about the pin.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

5 mins. Small amount of writing.
caught this fresh

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that I don't dislike writing in surveys. I dislike non-directed/aimless survey writing. stop asking me about abstract things damn it
Please write about a time when you actually had power over something in your life for 1000 words or less

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Just another beautiful day in SoCal, where it's freezing and sleeting in my town currently. Sure sure.

I wish it were below 40°F here
and some sleet would probably be too much to ask for :rain:

instead, I'm sweatin my butt off, 42°F and sunny enough that the sun has become a deadly laser in the sky

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that I don't dislike writing in surveys. I dislike non-directed/aimless survey writing. stop asking me about abstract things damn it
I don't like creative writing because my brain doesn't work that way. But if it's paraphrasing statements or writing about something factual, I really don't mind that much. It all depends on what they want.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish it were below 40°F here
and some sleet would probably be too much to ask for :rain:

instead, I'm sweatin my butt off, 42°F and sunny enough that the sun has become a deadly laser in the sky
It was 65 like...thursday.

I like mid range & mild temps. I can deal with cold like the Yankee bitch I am, but no thank you at this point. At least it's not 105 and humid tho. I think I almost melted to death in the South.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like creative writing because my brain doesn't work that way. But if it's paraphrasing statements or writing about something factual, I really don't mind that much. It all depends on what they want.
I'm even fine with directed creatives. Just stop vaguely asking me about memories and how i felt lmfao

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Please write about a time when you actually had power over something in your life for 1000 words or less
1000 words or LESS, huh?

Dear diary, today I woke up and went into the bathroom, where as it turns out, it was dark. I glared at the light bulbs before remembering that I have power over them; I command when they go on and off, provided no higher power (i.e. the electric company) contests my claim. I flicked the switch, and the lights came on, allowing me to proceed with my morning routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.