03/14 - Weasel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernando Morales

Reaction score
Hello friends, I have a question, if all the money I earn in mturk.com is transferred to my gift card balance and I make purchases, I have to pay taxes for what I earn in mturk.com, so I have not found it in my bank account?

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have a question, if all the money I earn in mturk.com is transferred to my gift card balance and I make purchases, I have to pay taxes for what I earn in mturk.com, so I have not found it in my bank account?
Because you transfered to your GC balance and not your bank? I am confused, but I am also new to MTurk. I just withdraw from my Amazon Payments account to my bank

Hernando Morales

Reaction score
Because you transfered to your GC balance and not your bank? I am confused, but I am also new to MTurk. I just withdraw from my Amazon Payments account to my bank
Sorry for my english, if i transfer my balance of mturk to my giftcard balance, i need pay taxex too? this is my question.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you in the US or another country? If you are in the US and transferring to Amazon Gift Card you still have to pay taxes on money earned on mturk. If you are in another country, you need to check the rules/laws regarding self-employment taxes there. Hope this helps.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Even if you put it all in a gift card balance, it's still income you have to claim, whether you put it in a bank or not. I think this is what you're asking.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh my gosh these kids! I hope yours is/are better soon.
Thanks :) he was running a low-grade fever night before last, but motrin took care of it. he woke up this morning with a 102 fever :( I'm trying to cuddle him but he's yelling at me to 'stop it mommy! leave alone!' so... lol

Reactions: JCGrey

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Says it's out of stock...

You got my hopes up. My husband spent a ton of money on Razorback stuff last night, so I told him he' buying me a new laptop now.
well shit it was in stock

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
someone stole my burrito at Wawa and the replacement was sloppily folded :shifty:

ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee sloppily folded burrito is still making me happy :p

and in a bit I'm going to go practice my voice warmups and material!

Status
Not open for further replies.