Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Provide your opinion about a phenomenon (5-7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.24] [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 162] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.88] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about your knowledge and opinions. Short survey - 5-7 minutes!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Is this not working for anyone else?

Reactions: Jerami

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
you should try philadelphia. I'm literally sweating through my clothes right now
It's currently 39 degrees here in Florida, all my neighbors are walking around in parka's and such.... I'm like ... SERIOUSLY? .... My 2nd home in Kansas it's currently 22 degrees with a windchill that makes it feel it's 16.
I can understand parka's in Kansas, but come on.... Florida.... Elderly people must have thin blood or something.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: $5.03

Temp: 34 degrees. I'm going to go fix my husband's lunch, lay out his work clothes, and start his work truck.

I'm an okay wife in the mornings. when he leaves I might attempt a workout. Or sleep during one. Who knows.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Got a rejection yesterday by a scammer who expects people to take longer than 5 minutes for a .45 survey. He can find the nearest wall composed of flaccid penises and promptly scale it.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Got a rejection yesterday by a scammer who expects people to take longer than 5 minutes for a .45 survey. He can find the nearest wall composed of flaccid penises and promptly scale it.
what's the name of this flaccid penises climbing requester

Reactions: GTR

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
Morning, all.

I did a survey yesterday that stated in the beginning instructions that the survey should take a minimum of 5 mins but up to 10 min, I finished the survey and saw the time was only 4 min and 14 sec, so I sat there and waited until after 5 min before I hit submit.

I wonder if it's the same survey...

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did a survey yesterday that stated in the beginning instructions that the survey should take a minimum of 5 mins but up to 10 min, I finished the survey and saw the time was only 4 min and 14 sec, so I sat there and waited until after 5 min before I hit submit.

I wonder if it's the same survey...
I'm against cooking surveys on principle... I still do it sometimes but if everyone cooks, then requesters think it takes longer than it really takes making more people have to cook in order to not get rejected etc etc etc :rain: Usually if someone says rejection if you take less than X time I hit that return button :angry2:

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
I'm against cooking surveys on principle... I still do it sometimes but if everyone cooks, then requesters think it takes longer than it really takes making more people have to cook in order to not get rejected etc etc etc :rain: Usually if someone says rejection if you take less than X time I hit that return button :angry2:
I actually never thought of it that way, I can totally see your point!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Out of all people here I would've thought you love cooking surveys, get it cause u cook alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.