Have you seen The Secret of NIMH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
How painful is it to switch bank accounts on amazon payments? Does it take a long time? (My husband keeps overdrawing on our bank account so I'm getting my own account. Tired of paying for his surprise overdraft fees.)

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh good a survey rejection with a reason of "Lied". Glad to know they know more about me than I do.
Yikes. Not to be too dramatic, but if a requester called me a liar my own rage would launch me into orbit. Hope you can get that sorted and/or block him forever.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
How painful is it to switch bank accounts on amazon payments? Does it take a long time? (My husband keeps overdrawing on our bank account so I'm getting my own account. Tired of paying for his surprise overdraft fees.)
it was simple for me, i did it a couple months ago.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it's simple, I've done it before. doesn't take long, like maybe 3-4 business days if I remember right

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
That easy. Setup a new account. When it's approved, delete the old account off of your Amazon Payments.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I did it with Chime (disclosure - I do have a referral for that) and I think once I uploaded the statement it was actually pretty fast.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Simple and Ally are both good options for accounts.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score

I was very surprised at how easy it was.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a problem. Add the second one and confirm it gets added correctly and you can make successful transfers to it before removing the first one. Or just leave the first one don't transfer to it (which is what I did when I switched). If you leave the first one, just make sure you pick the correct one in the drop down box when you're doing transfers.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
John [A37RYYU1GRWIBG]

I mean it is possible I misclicked a bubble or something that contradicted myself in an earlier question but I remember this being really easy one.
I am doing it right now, I'll let you know if he rejects mine as well.

Reactions: themildone

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
I changed over to my new bank account very recently. It was pretty painless. They had a new system of verification where you couldn't do the typical 2 small deposits method anymore. (but after I did it someone posted that the 2 deposits method was back, so maybe you won't run into that at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.