Have you seen The Secret of NIMH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
So almost 100 people who did our March Madness bracket hit yesterday submitted a survey, but didn't put their Worker ID into the space that asked for an email address -- as directed in the HIT instructions in big red letters, twice.

Now, about 10 folks emailed us and told us that they didn't, and it's cool. We got you. Thanks for emailing. A couple of folks included their info in their confirmation code. Again, thanks. We got you.

But that leaves me with about 90 people did the HIT wrong and haven't contacted us. If you think that's you, email me with your email address and worker ID ASAP, or there's a pretty solid chance you've got a rejection coming tomorrow. Without that worker ID to connect you to your survey, we can't use your survey results, and we're probably not going to pay $200 for research we can't use.

If you entered your email and not your worker ID into the survey and haven't contacted us, hit me up directly at Chris *at* Unanimousai.com and get me the email you used in the survey and the worker ID I should replace that with.

Thanks!
I know for a fact I put in my worker ID. I was super careful with that hit. :thumbup:

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I got a shrimp burrito for lunch and it is delicious...... That is all.

Reactions: sudilly

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
It told me to return the HIT. I've never done an adsforce, but I'm pretty sure something is wrong.

mitchinator

Reaction score
Title: Word Recall Memory Experiment (50-60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.45] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.15] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 4.80] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
So almost 100 people who did our March Madness bracket hit yesterday submitted a survey, but didn't put their Worker ID into the space that asked for an email address -- as directed in the HIT instructions in big red letters, twice.

Now, about 10 folks emailed us and told us that they didn't, and it's cool. We got you. Thanks for emailing. A couple of folks included their info in their confirmation code. Again, thanks. We got you.

But that leaves me with about 90 people did the HIT wrong and haven't contacted us. If you think that's you, email me with your email address and worker ID ASAP, or there's a pretty solid chance you've got a rejection coming tomorrow. Without that worker ID to connect you to your survey, we can't use your survey results, and we're probably not going to pay $200 for research we can't use.

If you entered your email and not your worker ID into the survey and haven't contacted us, hit me up directly at Chris *at* Unanimousai.com and get me the email you used in the survey and the worker ID I should replace that with.

Thanks!
I was almost positive I did it correctly and now, I am not sure.

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
With adsforce, do you guys also include the 'name and photo' part above the video? Like when they want to know if you can identify the brand? Like, the brand may not be present in the video, but it shows in the 'BRAND NAME - SPONSORED' part. Does that even make sense? :arghh:

Reactions: 4ourfuture

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Thanks!
Like this post if you screwed up and you're ashamed to admit it.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Michael McCullough for work related to 35XW21VSVGEABU1HMBF98ADLWTXLSY.
The value of your bonus is: $7.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I'll take it :)

Good morning everyone!

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
With adsforce, do you guys also include the 'name and photo' part above the video? Like when they want to know if you can identify the brand? Like, the brand may not be present in the video, but it shows in the 'BRAND NAME - SPONSORED' part. Does that even make sense? :arghh:
Just read the the info part as it will explain if you want to just view the video or if you are to include the text and logo above. It depends on which AdsForce task you are working on at the time.

Reactions: ashleymarie

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey with a Mix of Tasks(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Consumer Research Insights Lab [AYDCQGUPEZVAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.77] [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.47] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.61] [Fair: 3.77] [Reviews: 148] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.61] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 33% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 17
Description: Complete a short survey with a mix of tasks
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [79018-78429] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute academic survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Oleg Urminsky [A2UT64NH2GJ8XQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.05] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.57] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.81] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 156] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.28] [Pen: 3.50 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9
Description: Opportunity to win a bonus! Play a simple game and answer a few questions.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [77784210-78432] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks!
I did not see this HIT yesterday, but their HITs that I have done in the past were always pretty easy to understand.

How did so many people manage to bugger this up?

Also, black on charcoal grey is super hard to read. That's what I get for being a dark theme guy I guess. :blackalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.