03/12 - Tabasco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestibule

Reaction score
Title: Very Short Study on Financial Behavior(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Reinholtz Lab [A2LN1QYH6RU9E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.20] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.44] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 41
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-317438609-133796] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [2022] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
and i m very short on finances! ba dum ching[/td][/tr]

vestibule

Reaction score
Understanding Everyday Experiences (~ 8 minutes)
Writing. I won't do it today not even for $1.20 or whatever that was.

Reactions: Despairagus

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ukp looks like tristan miller
Am I behind on this acknowledgment?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Interesting question...does anyone here think that social media causes depression? This was a conversation I had last night and was wondering some thoughts on that.
It didn't cause my depression/anxiety.

Reactions: GTR

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Interesting question...does anyone here think that social media causes depression? This was a conversation I had last night and was wondering some thoughts on that.
I think it depends on the person, and their need from approval from others, or other social things. There's been a lot of studies linking the two recently especially in teens and young children who grow up with them.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I think it can cause depression after the conversation I had yesterday...especially in teens.
An interesting read, about Facebook, still relevant to your point. I agree.

"Yet for all this connectivity, new research suggests that we have never been lonelier (or more narcissistic)—and that this loneliness is making us mentally and physically ill. A report on what the epidemic of loneliness is doing to our souls and our society." - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/05/is-facebook-making-us-lonely/308930/

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Certainly doesn't help stress. I have been much happier now that I'm not on FB. I only really use Instagram to look at pictures of food and sometimes my friends kids, and Twitter to yell into the void about nonsense and then close it. Much less stressed in general.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
That, and so much worse.

Reactions: Despairagus

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
BTW - I still have that guy I liked on FB.
He's so annoying and whipped by his current woman. His lovey dovey post annoy me and seem fake.
Glad I missed that bullet.

Reactions: GTR and vestibule

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely.

I deleted my facebook page a week ago and I have noticed an absolutely DRAMATIC uptick in my mood since.

Social media is just a bunch of pissed off people looking for a forum to take it out on one another. People will argue points they don't even believe in just to exert dominance and bully others. It has become a stress valve. It's like what 4-Chan became over a decade ago.

I seriously recommend deleting, forgetting, and just make sure your real friends have your email/phone number.

The mental reconnect back to the real world has made me feel like part of the living world again. It's incredible.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the HIT, Despairagus @Despairagus. So how goes the sleep battle?
You know the sleep mask + rain sounds and things are really working very well! I've slept and had non nightmares every night since last Friday, it's been pretty good! I don't sleep straight, but I fall back to sleep! Things are looking up up up! Thank you for asking <3

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.