03/12 - Tabasco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
so where is the capcha in MTS Hit Catcher? Hit Catcher paused catching things because of a capcha but I can't figure out where to find it to answer the capcha to keep tasks coming. Checking the capcha settings option in HC doesn't seem to make a difference, I get the same message about the capcha.

The only workaround I've found so far is to go to Hit Finder, accept whatever hit I can find to do, answer the capcha there, then do the hit and Hit Catcher works again until the next capcha is encountered.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
That's why it's so high and if it's any consolation, they're going to get higher.
oh, i dont know anything about it. i mean i guess technology is expensive or whatever. im just broke. but i mean i just bought a chair and a used car and have a bunch of medical bills and will have more soon. i'm having bariatric surgery next month. at least my broke ass wont be so fat

Reactions: HelloHello

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if they don't respond to you before it expires what else can you do? It's not as though you haven't worked it as far as you can!
I submitted it. $8 is worth the risk of a rejection. They have a 4 month track record of me doing the work so it's not like I would just decide not to do it the last week.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
so where is the capcha in MTS Hit Catcher? Hit Catcher paused catching things because of a capcha but I can't figure out where to find it to answer the capcha to keep tasks coming. Checking the capcha settings option in HC doesn't seem to make a difference, I get the same message about the capcha.

The only workaround I've found so far is to go to Hit Finder, accept whatever hit I can find to do, answer the capcha there, then do the hit and Hit Catcher works again until the next capcha is encountered.
That's the only way I know to fix it. Hopefully someone knows a better way

HelloHello

Reaction score
I submitted it. $8 is worth the risk of a rejection. They have a 4 month track record of me doing the work so it's not like I would just decide not to do it the last week.
I would have done the same thing! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Gator and <Gucci>

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
oh, i dont know anything about it. i mean i guess technology is expensive or whatever.
I think it's because the government has you by the balls so they can rape you more on practically mandatory things like photo IDs considering in the not too distant future, you won't be able to do much unless your government issued ID is REAL ID compliant.

My recent drivers license renewal was a REAL ID. Not much different than my non-real ID drivers license except for a graphic on the front of the license. I should geek out sometime and see if the data on the magnetic stripe is very much different on the REAL ID than it was on my non-real ID license.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~3 mins. Good one.

Title: Work Relationships | Accept
Requester: Martijn Jungst [A2S25Z13LTSRDI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.91] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=15.32] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey of 10 minutes
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.