Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

AliasOTurker

Reaction score
Only for the poor Turkers out there:

Title: Men & women ages 25-75 with annual incomes of $75,000 or more. needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Req TV): $12.98/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
P.S. Since it came up, Dell is known for some pretty annoying proprietary, non-standard nonsense - but they're generally well thought out machines and pretty reliable, and when they're not reliable parts are available.

Apart from my XPS 2010, but that's just crazy oddball and I only got it *because* it's crazy oddball (20" screen laptop that wouldn't even fit on Shaq's lap).
I agree. Stay away from those Dell Pentium 3 and Pentium 4 desktops. All kinds of non-standard nonsense. :p

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I just did a survey for $.50. The annual income went up to a million dollars. Really??? Millionaires are gonna answer a survey for 50 cents???

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I just did a survey for $.50. The annual income went up to a million dollars. Really??? Millionaires are gonna answer a survey for 50 cents???
Oh .. And I was screened out.

Reactions: vestibule

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Taylor Swift actually used to shitpost on here a lot.

Reactions: GTR and KYKITTY

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I was all sad I'm not making much on my laptop at the suspension shop, then I saw other people not making much.

And now I feel even more sad. :( I hope some magic drops in the next day or two or this week's gonna be brutal for me.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [English] Rate Video Ad According To A Given Question - 1 ~ 3 mins | Accept
Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.16] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=3.87] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=55] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.05] [Pen=0.28] [Res=1.00] [Rec=43] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Available: 12
Description: Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Hooray I caught another 50 cent survey!

Yeah I keep getting called out to the car. They're actually very good about consulting with the customer (doesn't hurt that I know the biz a little).

I'm going to have to spend real money later but this should take care of the immediate issue.

Edit: Nope never mind rejected for my geographic region. Do they know they can put that in qualifications?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.