03/11 - Summing Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
First weekend of soccer and it looks like its about to downpour all day ( according to the map) its almost more of a headache trying to reschedule 4 games

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad I got blocked from Zoltar's. Don't need that headache!!!!!!!!!!
Did that happen recently? oh, and I used to live in Newburgh, IN but escaped to San Diego years ago :ghost:

jan

Reaction score
Just a little salt to go with your morning coffee while you are slaving for 24c/min; http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/143341/kim-kardashian-atlantis-the-palm-dubai
If I had enough to spend 30,000 a night on a hotel room, I'd stay at a regular hotel, check out the all of the museums and get some wonderful food - and then go back to the hotel where I'd check in with my nonprofit - (If you have that much money, my job would be to help people, no?). Honestly, I don't get this kind of consumption - I think it's just wrong.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltars running slow this morning is actually good for me - I am cleaning and can get a few things done then go do 3 Z's and start again :)

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
When did Z's start this morning? I jut got up and my pc crashed overnight so I wasn't catching them like I should have been. Also Goodmorning!

Reactions: jan

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I hit 70 Z's and now Im hitting a cap. Anyone else? Not a false cap, a real cap.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
bout an hour ago when people started spamming z's on the forum
Thank you (I honestly JUST woke up and hadn't even made coffee yet) Here is to hoping that they keep coming!

Reactions: Drwho10

cassius

Reaction score
one is little, one is not.... there might be a man cold approaching my house.... i'm not ready for this.
and good for you to not go! it sucks to miss things, but so much better than to spread it far and wide!!
Well best wishes with both but get some chicken soup if that is your thing for the big one. He's gonna need it. Yes, I'm really sorry about the party. I waited until the last minute to let them know I wasn't coming which probably wasn't nice but I really really wanted to go. We are exposed to enough this time of the year but I don't have to add to it.

Reactions: mrs.pynk
Status
Not open for further replies.