Reactions: Sondi

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
relax lets be realistic here :dalek:
I'm always realistic
it's actually my middle name.
which is why the kids used to try to fight me when I was in first and second grade
they were so mean

Reactions: Drwho10

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
The majority of the Z's I've had so far are the same ones I did yesterday....:shrug:

cassius

Reaction score
Was about to say nobody cares about the Kardashians and then i clicked and was like, that's amazing. Still though, don't care about the kardashians but that hotel is amazing.
Ahhh...but the construction underlyings of the Dubai buildings are so questionable.

Reactions: klyde

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Looking forward to not freezin
Morning all! In a little while I'm going to blow this Popsicle stand to go eat pizza and watch movies. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Looking forward to not freezing, its hella cold out for March :(

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

cassius

Reaction score
morning ... there are 2 coughing germ factories sitting behind me, send more bleach please.... >.>
Well they are little. Hopefully they get well quick and then you get sick and it doesn't go away so fast in adults. I just had to turn down the BD party today for a dear friend who turns 80. I don't want to give her this stuff for her present.

Reactions: mrs.pynk

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Well they are little. Hopefully they get well quick and then you get sick and it doesn't go away so fast in adults. I just had to turn down the BD party today for a dear friend who turns 80. I don't want to give her this stuff for her present.
one is little, one is not.... there might be a man cold approaching my house.... i'm not ready for this.
and good for you to not go! it sucks to miss things, but so much better than to spread it far and wide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.