03/03 - Simple Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Flusberg [A2K7HRH0UF5ZKR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.71 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a brief news article and answer some questions. You will be paid promptly.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [77045-76456] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;Location In US

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Register on the website -> get verified & points -> vote for our project | PANDA
Requester: Daniil Brodovich [A3G86F3IMCWCML] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.43 Fairness
★★★★ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are in competition and should get 1M votes and need support from mechanical turk community
Time: 43200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Going to get some Philly healthy-ish breakfast here; http://frontstreetcafe.net/ :) And then there's an indoor play space for the kids right next door!

also so glad you found a place! congrats!
damn, i've never been to a place that has butternut squash on the menu for breakfast. That's awesome. I'm going to take myself to my favorite breakfast place tomorrow solo because it's always so damn busy after 8am and no one wants to get up at 7 to go with me, but I am dog sitting five minutes down the road so it's gonna be a treat yo self morning.

savvy

Reaction score
:) Happy for you. I know it's tough around here trying to find affordable housing.
thanks. it's even not in the ghetto! Kempsville area, which is an easy drive to work, really close to my best friend and my boyfriend. I'll take it for now. I wish I didn't hate this area so much, I could buy a small house, but I really don't want to commit here lol.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
thanks. it's even not in the ghetto! Kempsville area, which is an easy drive to work, really close to my best friend and my boyfriend. I'll take it for now. I wish I didn't hate this area so much, I could buy a small house, but I really don't want to commit here lol.
Kempsville area is nice -- but lots of traffic. I don't blame you for not wanting to commit here . . . it's not like it used to be in the good old days :grandma:

savvy

Reaction score
Kempsville area is nice -- but lots of traffic. I don't blame you for not wanting to commit here . . . it's not like it used to be in the good old days :grandma:
yes, traffic, however, I drive in the opposite direction of everyone, mwuahah. Perks of working in almost NC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.