03/03 - Simple Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
grand piano

anal

rnr really knows how to put two words together that are similar. Because when I am playing the piano I often think of anal

Tom81

Reaction score
Hot damn, how often are you giving plasma? Maybe I shouldn't complain so much about surveys with writing.
I donate twice a week so around 8 times a month. The whole process takes about an hour and a half per visit and is totally worth it if you can handle needles.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
If you guys are looking for another way to make money I would suggest donating plasma. I make roughly 300 dollars a month doing it. :)
I thought of that once...Especially since they are ALWAYS hounding me for my blood, apparently I have one of those rare blood types that I can give blood to anyone O- , coupled with a RH- antibody, which makes me double rare. But I've never given plasma before and I don't walk around with a bunch of needle marks on my arms.

Tom81

Reaction score
I thought of that once...Especially since they are ALWAYS hounding me for my blood, apparently I have one of those rare blood types that I can give blood to anyone O- , coupled with a RH- antibody, which makes me double rare. But I've never given plasma before and I don't walk around with a bunch of needle marks on my arms.
Yeah you will have a permanent needle mark on your arm but they always go into the same spot so it's just one mark.

cassius

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.