Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Reactions: MindNumbing

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, thank you. They just sent it to me but I wrote back to them and said I was sorry but there's no place to put the code either though I can email it to them. Do you have the link in the HIt or did they send it to you also? Thanks.
I found the link in the hit.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Qualification questions | PANDA
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.60] [Fair: 4.97] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.79]
Description:
Answer a few questions
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 882
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Already taken has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
i have strep throat. i lost 8 pounds. this whole not eating thing is niiiiice.
I have some sort of stomach bug. I miss eating. This thread title is grossing me out.

Reactions: Sondi

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason I can't sleep worth a damn at night, but I get on here, load up ONE survey...fuck I'm ready for a nap.
Just go to your nearest hotel or hospital and ask them for a "How'd we do?" service survey card. Then, take that to bed with you every night.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So, I am back people...

Took my family down to Wilmington NC and to the beaches. A small vacation turned into a trip to scout a potential move in the future. Housing costs are about the same as where I am now, so why pay for a riverside home when I can get one 10 minutes from the beach?

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Do a shot of Nyquil - works for me
Yeah I'm trying to avoid it, but it might come to that. I quit drinking caffeine, haven't had sugar in over a year, and only work out in the morning. Maybe it's a sign...I'm meant to be nocturnal.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I am back people...

Took my family down to Wilmington NC and to the beaches. A small vacation turned into a trip to scout a potential move in the future. Housing costs are about the same as where I am now, so why pay for a riverside home when I can get one 10 minutes from the beach?
Riverside as in California or actual river with fish and rocks

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
So, I am back people...

I live close-ish to that area, it's pretty cool. But if you go too far inland you run into some "interesting" people.

Reactions: jan and MirrorMan

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I am back people...

Got to be careful of the hurricanes there. They get hit a lot in Wilmington. Other than that -- it's a wonderful place :)

Reactions: MirrorMan
Status
Not open for further replies.