03/03 - Fishy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Is it me or is there no link or code box on this so called Hit? Is the Friday the 13th or something? April 1 maybe? did i lose time? Or am I just not seeing it?
Title: Answer a survey about delightful consumer experiences | PANDA
Requester: PhDCandidateSJ [AAITPMD4BMTEW] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Survey of appr. 10 minutes on delightful consumer experiences. It requires reading a short hypothetical scenario of a consumption experience and ranking different delightful instances as per your preference.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is it me or is there no link or code box on this so called Hit? Is the Friday the 13th or something? April 1 maybe? did i lose time? Or am I just not seeing it?
Description: Survey of appr. 10 minutes on delightful consumer experiences. It requires reading a short hypothetical scenario of a consumption experience and ranking different delightful instances as per your preference.
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

Reactions: Kerek and cassius

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all!

I decided to treat myself to a bagel and iced coffee for breakfast. When I pulled up to the drive thru window, the guy handed me my meal and told me to just take it. I guess their system went down between ordering and picking up my food, so I got it for free! An auspicious start to the morning, I think. :)

What's setting the tone for your day today?

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Morning all!

I decided to treat myself to a bagel and iced coffee for breakfast. When I pulled up to the drive thru window, the guy handed me my meal and told me to just take it. I guess their system went down between ordering and picking up my food, so I got it for free! An auspicious start to the morning, I think. :)

What's setting the tone for your day today?
I've gotta make a day trip all the way across the state tomorrow to help family do some renovations.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the survey link....https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7aowln5zK79AlM1. Not sure where to put the code.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I go back to the doctor monday to see if he will release me to go back to work. I am a horrible person for hoping he says no. I kinda like this stay at home thing but I miss the paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.