03/01 - We Sports on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Like Drwho10 @Drwho10 said ... contact them (I use the 'chat now' feature) and ask for a 1 month extension of your prime membership as your order hasn't arrived yet. I honestly can't remember the last time I properly renewed my 'annual' membership because it has been extended so many times.
i think i'm up to about 6 months of free prime :bode:

Reactions: SweetiePuff

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
good morning, how's mturk running today as far as what happened yesterday? I usually do a transfer today so little worried about it getting lost or having a hiccup if things aren't back to normal.
My transfer went fine.
They gave everyone $5 last time there was trouble though.....so hope for trouble. :wink:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning folks!

If i may ask a question, i tried to buy something with amazon prime, and the product was prime delivery available, but even with the 2 business days delivery, it was expected to arrive on march 6. Friday. Any clue why? There is no holiday coming this week that i am aware of, i even google'd to see if i was missing something.
There could be a couple of reasons. For bigger items, I've noticed that Prime Delivery actually means that they will ship it for free, but standard instead of 2 day shipping. Sometimes, they will explain that "this item is in stock but may take an extra 3-5 days to process." I usually see that line for their damaged box items.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning folks!

If i may ask a question, i tried to buy something with amazon prime, and the product was prime delivery available, but even with the 2 business days delivery, it was expected to arrive on march 6. Friday. Any clue why? There is no holiday coming this week that i am aware of, i even google'd to see if i was missing something.
Two day shipping means you'll get your things 2 days after the item is shipped, not 2 days after you ordered. If the item isn't actually being shipped out, then the timer doesn't start. I'd contact customer service to see what's going on, but it could be the item is backordered, out of stock, or something else entirely where they can't ship it right away.

Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday...
If you complain they'll give you a month or so of free prime.
Like Drwho10 @Drwho10 said ... contact them (I use the 'chat now' feature) and ask for a 1 month extension of your prime membership as your order hasn't arrived yet. I honestly can't remember the last time I properly renewed my 'annual' membership because it has been extended so many times.
Thanks everyone for the replies! I will surely do that! =)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reaction score
Two day shipping means you'll get your things 2 days after the item is shipped, not 2 days after you ordered. If the item isn't actually being shipped out, then the timer doesn't start. I'd contact customer service to see what's going on, but it could be the item is backordered, out of stock, or something else entirely where they can't ship it right away.
I have been using prime delivery for a while, it has been almost always delivered in two days after i bought the product. If Sunday isn't caught between the deadline. The product is said to have 5 left in stock, in the description. While i agree with what you said, its implicit that they will ship it the same day i ordered, or tell me if that is not possible, by extending the deadline one day forward, but not three days forward.

Last edited:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using prime delivery, i almost always they deliver in two days after i buy, if Sunday isn't caught between the deadline. The product is said to have 5 left in stock, in the description. While i agree with what you said, its implicit that they will ship it the same day i ordered, or tell me if that is not possible, by standing the deadline one day forward, but not three days forward.
you expect amazon to be fair and logical...i present mturk.com to counter that argument

Status
Not open for further replies.