03/01 - We Sports on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's £20 for no fee. I have yet to let it build to that level yet, I usually take it out as soon as it goes over £5
Thanks -- that's what I thought, just wanted to be sure :thumbup:

Reactions: Concise

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reaction score
Morning folks!

If i may ask a question, i tried to buy something with amazon prime, and the product was prime delivery available, but even with the 2 business days delivery, it was expected to arrive on march 6. Friday. Any clue why? There is no holiday coming this week that i am aware of, i even google'd to see if i was missing something.

Reactions: twig and ItsAmyTee

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
people who quote me
they give a chance for those that have blocked me, to still see my posts

:love:
That's not actually true.
People like Kerek @Kerek don't even understand the forum 90% of the time because it's just nonsensical replies with no context.
Actually I guess it's pretty much the same even if you don't have people on ignore.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning folks!

If i may ask a question, i tried to buy something with amazon prime, and the product was prime delivery available, but even with the 2 business days delivery, it was expected to arrive on march 6. Friday. Any clue why? There is no holiday coming this week that i am aware of, i even google'd to see if i was missing something.
I don't have an answer, but exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday...

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning folks!

If you complain they'll give you a month or so of free prime.

D

Deleted member 526

Morning folks!

I don't have an answer, but exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday...
this is normal. I expect amazon 2 day delivery to be a week and a half to be safe.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
This ... even though it seems I tanked on the actual bonus part ($0-5) of that blappin' HIT (which itself paid $12 as bonus) :/

"You've received a bonus from Affective Brain Lab for work related to 3X878VYTIE2C9PBZKS0GZSK1AHH7FH.
The value of your bonus is: $13.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your help and have a great day!"

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning folks!

Like Drwho10 @Drwho10 said ... contact them (I use the 'chat now' feature) and ask for a 1 month extension of your prime membership as your order hasn't arrived yet. I honestly can't remember the last time I properly renewed my 'annual' membership because it has been extended so many times.

Twisted65

Reaction score
good morning, how's mturk running today as far as what happened yesterday? I usually do a transfer today so little worried about it getting lost or having a hiccup if things aren't back to normal.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.