03/01 - Thunderous Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/qUVggr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Hit submit again and look in the left hand corner. You'll see it's doing something. Then it submits. Just do it a little slower.
It finally submitted, but the truth is, the entire time, I was getting the pics off my phone to attach to upload, I was totally thinking..... "I wonder what kind of info will be available in it's exif"....

Reactions: cassius

Butterflydreams82

Reaction score
Who is TEJ and have I worked for them recently? Talk of mass rejections makes my heart skip about 12 beats...
I was just about to ask the same thing. I had a LARGE amounts of rejections from one group of MTURK's I did yesterday.

Depen Sinai

Reaction score
Title: Training Qualifier for Website Feedback HITs from UserLook | Accept
Requester: UserLook [ALE1TJ4BPYA91] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $2.36] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 50 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer screen and your voice for 3 mins while you use a website. Then upload this video. After this HIT you will have access and qualification for more HITS for more $$. You must have Google Chrome Web Browser to complete this HIT
Requirements: Desktop Web Screencast Qualified DoesNotExist; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for being around :glomp:
Hey! How's the sugar reset challenge going btw? Is it one of those things that gets easier every day, or one of those things that people say gets easier every day but they're all lying?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey! How's the sugar reset challenge going btw? Is it one of those things that gets easier every day, or one of those things that people say gets easier every day but they're all lying?
I'm done today and I don't feel the need to immediately go eat a cupcake! It was OK. Not my favorite thing I've ever done. Might be wine Thursday tonight... or not :) I like the non-tired even energy part of it a lot (funny how you get used to that and take it for granted...), but emotionally, my life still requires some sort of outlet that sugar was providing :ROFL: I guess that's the next thing I should work on.

Reactions: jan and Pleco

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
morning. Had 20 more minutes before the alarm. Then baby poopocalypse hit. As if bonding over lack of sleep wasnt enuff, hubs and I get to do some haz-mat bonding because
I do not miss those days..... My boys had a knack at somehow getting poop to go ALL UP THEIR BACKS..... Sometimes it was easier to just plop them in the sink and use the hose..... #TrueStory

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm done today and I don't feel the need to immediately go eat a cupcake! It was OK. Not my favorite thing I've ever done. Might be wine Thursday tonight... or not :) I like the non-tired even energy part of it a lot (funny how you get used to that and take it for granted...), but emotionally, my life still requires some sort of outlet that sugar was providing :ROFL: I guess that's the next thing I should work on.
It's a pretty huge change when you think about it, considering the enormous amount of sugar they put on everything here. So just getting through it is nothing to scoff at, congrats on achieving your goal!

but emotionally, my life still requires some sort of outlet that sugar was providing :ROFL: I guess that's the next thing I should work on.
I feel the exact same way, but switch sugar for booze.

Last edited:

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This takes less than a minute.

Title: Judge how well sentences describe pictures | Accept
Requester: Bob van Tiel [A2IJPOWA3E3XJP] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.03] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.58] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 33
Description: Judge how well sentences describe pictures
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM

whopper

Reaction score
I quit processed sugar ...rice , pasta, bread 2 years ago.....lost 60 lbs and feel incredilble..... I was totally addicted to it.

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
I feel the exact same way, but switch sugar for booze.
I had a nutritionist once tell me that a glass of wine has as much sugar in it as a 2L bottle of soda. The way she explained it, was if your drink is say 15% Alcohol by Volume, then it takes 150 grams of sugar to ferment to achieve that. So if a bottle of wine has 150grams of sugar and it has on average 4 glasses, then each glass has the equivalent of almost 38grams of sugar., Now whether she was full of crap or not, I dunno. I was not prepared to give up my wine.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had a nutritionist once tell me that a glass of wine has as much sugar in it as a 2L bottle of soda. The way she explained it, was if your drink is say 15% Alcohol by Volume, then it takes 150 grams of sugar to ferment to achieve that. So if a bottle of wine has 150grams of sugar and it has on average 4 glasses, then each glass has the equivalent of almost 38grams of sugar., Now whether she was full of crap or not, I dunno. I was not prepared to give up my wine.
This is why I try to drink the healthiest of alcohol. Rum has no sugar, no carbs, it's gluten free, and get this, zero trans fats.

I'm not saying it should be part of the food pyramid, but it should at least be strongly considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.