03/01 - Thunderous Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/qUVggr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkoneup

Reaction score
First TEJ just approved - whewwww I was holding my breath. someone on TO claimed a mass rejection from TEJ. now to cross my fingers for the other 59....

cassius

Reaction score
This is my first post (yay), but I have to say this made me giggle as I just went on a McDonalds run (it's 2:20 am here)
Hi -
Be careful. Getting McDs at 2:20 AM around here can be a metaphor for something not burger and fries related.:weed:

Reactions: Turkoneup

Butterflydreams82

Reaction score
Hi -
Be careful. Getting McDs at 2:20 AM around here can be a metaphor for something not burger and fries related.:weed:
Unfortunately this is not the case tonight/this morning. It was a true McD's run :)

Reactions: cassius

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Visual perception testing of a web-based application | Accept
Requester: Kevin O'Connell [A1OXMEKCZBWT67] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $6.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Visual perception research. The task includes a pre and post-test survey. The HIT should take around 30 minutes to complete.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Primary Internet Device - Desktop EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

30m and no code....no response....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kliq

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I just did a couple. That one TO review makes me a little apprehensive.
Mine from yesterday are approving. I still have about 15 of the web ones to do and am slowly forcing myself to work on them this morning. Not in the mood to Turk at all and I've gotta go do adult stuff at 7:00 AM today, anyway and will miss most of my turking hours today.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Mine from yesterday are approving. I still have about 15 of the web ones to do and am slowly forcing myself to work on them this morning. Not in the mood to Turk at all and I've gotta go do adult stuff at 7:00 AM today, anyway and will miss most of my turking hours today.
I might do a few more then. It's good to know they're getting approved. Maybe that one person just messed something up.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Reaction score
First TEJ just approved - whewwww I was holding my breath. someone on TO claimed a mass rejection from TEJ. now to cross my fingers for the other 59....
Who is TEJ and have I worked for them recently? Talk of mass rejections makes my heart skip about 12 beats...

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I FINALLY decided to try just 1 Tej, I picked the website one, got all the pics, put them in the page, with the code and MTurk ID, hit submit..... NOTHING HAPPENS.

TYPICAL!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Two question qualification | Accept
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.83] [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 76] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.53] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 461
Description: Two question qualification
Requirements: Already taken DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
I FINALLY decided to try just 1 Tej, I picked the website one, got all the pics, put them in the page, with the code and MTurk ID, hit submit..... NOTHING HAPPENS.

TYPICAL!
Hit submit again and look in the left hand corner. You'll see it's doing something. Then it submits. Just do it a little slower.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.