03/01 - Super Tuesday!

Have you voted in the primary yet? (See the first post for more info, & please avoid debates here.)

• Yes, my state already had its primary/caucus, and I voted in it!

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yes, my state votes today, and I've voted! (If in a caucus state, I'm going this evening!)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • My state hasn't voted yet, but I'll go vote when it does!

Votes: 65 48.9%
  • No, I accidentally missed my state's registration deadline or don't have right ID. (Double-check!)

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • No, I don't care about the future. (C'mon.)

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • No, I'm not a US citizen.

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
You just made my argument. I do have people that I'm close to in private that I share things with. I do believe in sharing with like minded people that help one another out.

By posting on a forum, you are having a batch diminish by a bunch of random turkeys.

Anyway, I'm not saying anymore because I know people will start to rage soon. :p
I totally agree with this. This is how I look at it. When I was a newbie i din't know shit. But there were people here who shared things that made me a better turker (not a more motivated one but thats my issue). As I got better at it and learned more stuff I wanted , and felt obligated, to give back to the community. But I can see that at some point its easy to feel that you have given back enough and now its other peoples turn to share what they learned with the newbies. Thats progression and spells a healthy system. But if someone comes here and leans and never gives back then they are pretty low in my book.

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
I totally agree with this. This is how I look at it. When I was a newbie i din't know shit. But there were people here who shared things that made me a better turker (not a more motivated one but thats my issue). As I got better at it and learned more stuff I wanted , and felt obligated, to give back to the community. But I can see that at some point its easy to feel that you have given back enough and now its other peoples turn to share what they learned with the newbies. Thats progression and spells a healthy system. But if someone comes here and leans and never gives back then they are pretty low in my book.
I contribute. I just contribute in different ways. Any time I see people ask a question that I know the answer to, I answer it. That's what I personally feel a public community is for.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
For the same reason that I would pick up said money if people were throwing it around.

I'm not dumb enough to throw mine around, but I'm sure as hell smart enough to pick it up when others do. :)
It's kind of a dick thing to say we're dumb for sharing.

EDIT: I should have worded that differently.

What i Meant to say is, this is a forum for sharing if that doesn't make sense that's okay. But no one is dumb one what or another.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A quick survey, less than 5 mins. | PANDA
Requester: Pradnya [A3ODHIFGKME55I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.33][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about a product
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.