TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Season 5 coming soon....
Games will commence on March 11th
There will be prizes, fun, and (hopefully) new friends made!

Please contact Vanyanka @Vanyanka & scrmcasey @scrmcasey if you have any questions, suggestions, and/or complaints.

Disclaimer: we are running this with permission from our forum admins, but they are not affiliated with the game.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
it sucks most times
i guess the only upside is driving through other cities and states doesn’t seem too bad in comparison
I say the same thing. It's true for the most part. Learning how to to drive in a place on the wrong end of a top five list prepares you. Then when you drive elsewhere you encounter rotten traffic, terrible roads, bad drivers, etc... It's an easier adjustment to make.

Reactions: Peachy

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
2 1/2 hours of sleep later I'm back at the day job. Wish I could hang out and do Rowans ...

Reactions: Liz

jan

Reaction score
I don't drink..but I feel like it this morning.
My kiddo decided to play in his #2 at 7:20 this morning...when we should be leaving for school.
:vomit:
oh, my.
btdt w/my daughter. My absolute horror - juxtaposed with the absolute joy on her face (well, along with everything else that was on her face)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Love my Moto...
Which one do you have? I loved my moto I had years ago but screen cracked so I decided to go cheaper and get to go phones which aren't the greated.
I went with the G6. It seemed to have good reviews and said a good camera compared to the g6 play.
Still cheaper though lol

Reactions: theturkscribe

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:vomit:
oh, my.
btdt w/my daughter. My absolute horror - juxtaposed with the absolute joy on her face (well, along with everything else that was on her face)
He usually NEVER does this. He's so good. I hear a lot of children with autism and ect who aren't potty train do it a lot. We got lucky but I wasn't lucky this morning LOL

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got an audiokite that 100% ripped this song off, and thought you guys might appreciate some blond bombshell man candy (Sebastian Bach) + awesome 80's tune.

Funny story, I sold him and his kids a fishtank a bunch of years ago and was totally blown away the whole time by how handsome he still was in real life. His kids look like his ex wife.
Oh no not another audiokite ripoff problem. You get all those, I get all the "Ross from Friends on his keyboard" quality stuff.
Also, WOAH you're like famous.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no not another audiokite ripoff problem. You get all those, I get all the "Ross from Friends on his keyboard" quality stuff.
Also, WOAH you're like famous.
Nah I just live in a really expensive place with a bunch of celebrities. It's kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.