02/28 - Thumb Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ya'll have had Rowans, Vickys, Alexandrias, Hotels, and a million other closed quals all week long.

Let us Master's enjoy the one good batch that gets posted :bode:
:salt:

j/k you guys git yo dollas. I want more hotels :( I wanna go on vacation one image at a time all day.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my friend sent me a text this morning that was supposed to say Stone Cold Steve Austin but his autocorrect made it say....Stone Cold Steve Autism..

I don't know how to respond to this other than with bad jokes or picturing him playing that character which makes me laugh way to hard...I'm a bad person.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Season 5 coming soon....
Games will commence on March 11th
There will be prizes, fun, and (hopefully) new friends made!

Please contact Vanyanka @Vanyanka & scrmcasey @scrmcasey if you have any questions, suggestions, and/or complaints.

Disclaimer: we are running this with permission from our forum admins, but they are not affiliated with the game.

I’m especially looking forward to the complaints.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Driving through Houston is my least favorite experience ever.
it sucks most times
i guess the only upside is driving through other cities and states doesn’t seem too bad in comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikoratos

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What is survivor? Is there a rundown of it somewheres?
Yes! There are previous seasons in the Game Forum thread. Next week, we'll put up a link to sign up. We are shooting for a fun atmosphere with less time commitment (because we all have Hits to do). I hope you'll join us!!!

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
That feel when a hit installs a trojan onto your PC...

Anyway, hope everyone's morning is going well. I'm doing pretty okay besides the virus. :LOL:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just got an audiokite that 100% ripped this song off, and thought you guys might appreciate some blond bombshell man candy (Sebastian Bach) + awesome 80's tune.

Funny story, I sold him and his kids a fishtank a bunch of years ago and was totally blown away the whole time by how handsome he still was in real life. His kids look like his ex wife.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That feel when a hit installs a trojan onto your PC...

Anyway, hope everyone's morning is going well. I'm doing pretty okay besides the virus. :LOL:
Wait, what happened? Is this a joke about Inquisit or for realsies?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just got an audiokite that 100% ripped this song off, and thought you guys might appreciate some blond bombshell man candy (Sebastian Bach) + awesome 80's tune.

Funny story, I sold him and his kids a fishtank a bunch of years ago and was totally blown away the whole time by how handsome he still was in real life. His kids look like his ex wife.
I think it's more weird how he and his wife look alike.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think it's more weird how he and his wife look alike.
I never thought they did? I see he got married again. I only ever saw wife #1. She struck me as a woman who was tired of dealing with a grown child's BS. His kids didn't look anything like him at all, all dark brown hair. Maybe their faces did, but I was so young last time I saw any of them (Highschool) I probably wasn't like "ahh yes, you sure do have your father's nose" They got a lot of his talent, though!

Reactions: Liz

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Wait, what happened? Is this a joke about Inquisit or for realsies?
No, it actually happened. It was a data entry hit collecting data from a website, and the link took me straight to virus town. Luckily my anti-virus caught it right away and I was able to get rid of it. Not really a huge deal, but I wasn't super impressed either.

Just be careful out there ya'll.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, it actually happened. It was a data entry hit collecting data from a website, and the link took me straight to virus town. Luckily my anti-virus caught it right away and I was able to get rid of it. Not really a huge deal, but I wasn't super impressed either.

Just be careful out there ya'll.
Holy smokes!

Reactions: Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.