theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
But but but my brain hurts!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Rowan.
The value of your bonus is: $0.05 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hi there! Thanks for doing my HITs (picking the best how-to guide). Here's some more feedback, which hopefully can help inform what I'm looking for. Anyways, each guide has one real ending - the other five were generated by AIs. You've ranked the real ending as best or 2nd best 1/1 times, or 100%. Great job!
Ranking the real ending as the best is the main thing that I'm looking for. You ranked the real endings likely 100% of the time, unlikely 0% of the time, and gibberish 0%.
You ranked the AI-generated endings likely 0% of the time, unlikely 100% of the time, and gibberish 0%.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Goodmorning!!!!

Question..do you guys ever leave money in your amazon payments account or send it directly to your bank account?
I want a new phone..and I know keeping the money in payments will help me NOT spend it lol
No because then I'm just like "Well, I can order this thing I don't need on Amazon."

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Goodmorning!!!!

Question..do you guys ever leave money in your amazon payments account or send it directly to your bank account?
I want a new phone..and I know keeping the money in payments will help me NOT spend it lol
Right now I send it all to gift card because I need a lot of travel stuff that I don't have time to go shopping-shopping for. Normally I wait until I have $50 and then I send it to my bank. But my advice is if you're doing Swagbucks or Shopkick and you want to buy Amazon stuff to send some to gift card for that instead of payments - I don't think Amazon lets you use you payments balance AND your gift card balance at the same time when you check out. So if you had a bunch of gift cards from SB saved up and wanted to combine it with your turking $ then you'd be out of luck.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Right now I send it all to gift card because I need a lot of travel stuff that I don't have time to go shopping-shopping for. Normally I wait until I have $50 and then I send it to my bank. But my advice is if you're doing Swagbucks or Shopkick and you want to buy Amazon stuff to send some to gift card for that instead of payments - I don't think Amazon lets you use you payments balance AND your gift card balance at the same time when you check out. So if you had a bunch of gift cards from SB saved up and wanted to combine it with your turking $ then you'd be out of luck.
I don't do swagbucks anymore!
I can only handle one site, lol!!

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Goodmorning!!!!

Good morning. I usually just send it to my bank account right away so I have it to pay bills.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Goodmorning!!!!

I put it in payments a lot. Never had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.