02/28 - Thumb Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I just hope we get a schedule repeat with another Rowan batch in the afternoon. I'm going to do what I can to get a couple more hours sleep tonight so I can be fresh for that, if it happens. I think the script is making progress, some of the made-up phrases seem better this time.

Also remember to marinate the goat.

Reactions: Gator

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I just hope we get a schedule repeat with another Rowan batch in the afternoon. I'm going to do what I can to get a couple more hours sleep tonight so I can be fresh for that, if it happens. I think the script is making progress, some of the made-up phrases seem better this time.

Also remember to marinate the goat.

There's a script? Or a script in progress?

Reactions: Merovign

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I meant the script that generates the quotes, sorry. On their end, not ours.
ha! I shoulda been able to figure that out, I'm like a junkie when I think there might be a script! lol I also need sleep. :D

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
How long are Rowan's taking you guys? I saw someone say they lost the qual and they think it was because they were doing them too quickly so now I'm paranoid...

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
How long are Rowan's taking you guys? I saw someone say they lost the qual and they think it was because they were doing them too quickly so now I'm paranoid...
I don't think that's it but I'm taking my time and so far I have a pretty high accuracy rating, which I think is the real issue (and it's not just the number, there are several issues listed in the emails). I also have other issues but I set my record yesterday because of this batch, so I ain't disappointed.

I would mostly just be sure to re-read everything. I frequently see a misread word or different interpretation on a second reading. Your brain likes to replace irrelevant words with relevant ones when you speed-read.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I don't think that's it but I'm taking my time and so far I have a pretty high accuracy rating, which I think is the real issue (and it's not just the number, there are several issues listed in the emails). I also have other issues but I set my record yesterday because of this batch, so I ain't disappointed.

I would mostly just be sure to re-read everything. I frequently see a misread word or different interpretation on a second reading. Your brain likes to replace irrelevant words with relevant ones when you speed-read.
My percentages are high and I'm definitely *not* fast in general lol so I should be fine, just had some that were really obvious that I was able to do pretty quick , and paranoid neurotic is my default setting so I worry ...lol

Reactions: Gator and Merovign

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
50-90 seconds. Most seem to be minute 10 or so.

Accuracy has been between 77 and 89 so far.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Main round - Describe the code! (02/26 - new) | Accept
Requester: Percy Liang [A29YQT3EEC0ZEC] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=4.19] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=110] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=2.56] [Pen=2.53] [Res=0.50] [Rec=27] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=3]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 16683
Description: Main task of describing what each line of code does in a succinct way. Please check out the qualification test if you are not qualified!
Qualifications: describe-the-code! GreaterThanOrEqualTo 16
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.