02/28 - Crazy Wonderland Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkoneup

Reaction score
I did several, found one that wouldn't load the place where the link was to do the hit so had to return it and lock out for a while. that's ok. I don't think I did these before and I always worry about rejections.
How long did you get locked out for... I returned one and am also locked out. lol

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I can't see anything in my HitFinder other than the Tej Hits, and the TO reviews are just scary to me.... Guess I'll go do laundry for a bit. while waiting.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Math and decision-making [~5-10 min] | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $13.20] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will complete some math games and make some decisions, with an opportunity for bonus!
Requirements: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
How long did you get locked out for... I returned one and am also locked out. lol
I looked it up. I believe it said the length of the hit timer so that would be about an hour. I have to go feed the cats and clean up now and charge the phone so it's okay. I'd like to see the ones I did approve before I did any more but they'll probably all be gone by then.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 25min survey for Bing user ($3.50) | Accept
Requester: Rui Pei [A3IKXE0YEAHDIV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $3.50
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: Microsoft is conducting a research on user search behavior and personality. Please participate if you have used Bing search in the past month.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Can't bring myself to work on the Tej army o' hits...yet. Standards may lower as the day progresses, though.
I can't risk another rejection right now. It looks too good to be true and I'm working from ios. I hope it's the real deal I'm very curious to hear how quickly people get paid and all that.

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.