02/28 - Crazy Wonderland Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
At this rate I'm not going to finish these til after 3 am but I can't go to bed and just leave easy money on the table

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is tej endor? These remind me of the HITs endor used to do that wanted screencaps for about the same pay

Also halp, my eyes are burning

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I feel like a new gal on the block again, but is it super hard to do HITs on a phone? my screen is so small I would need a magnifying glass on top of my glasses to read the darn thing.
I even went to youtube and looked up "how to do Mturk HITS on mobile" and all I got was a UserBob (whatever that is)

I guess it's back to transcribing receipts and surveys for me.

cassius

Reaction score
I feel like a new gal on the block again, but is it super hard to do HITs on a phone? my screen is so small I would need a magnifying glass on top of my glasses to read the darn thing.
I even went to youtube and looked up "how to do Mturk HITS on mobile" and all I got was a UserBob (whatever that is)

You take the pics on your phone send to computer and work hit that way. I didn't see anywhere where is said do them on your phone. But i haven't done that many.

jan

Reaction score

we have a whole user bob thread in the requester section. Right here :). I think he made the video, for folks who wanted to do his hits on a phone.
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/userbob-hits.156/

Reactions: MagicalStreams
Status
Not open for further replies.