Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Pre-Qualification for an upcoming HIT | Accept
Requester: Heather [A2A53C2WMV8L9R] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $25.53] [Pay: 4.62] [Fast: 2.50] [Comm: 3.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.40] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 4.15] [Fair: 4.51] [Reviews: 283] [ToS: 9]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Please answer the 3 question survey
Requirements: Extended Games_2017 DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ahhhh, that sounds like so much fun! What kind of music do you play?

Is it cheating to go with the same answer two days in a row? Because naps are definitely making me happy again today. :sleep:
Irish traditional music :) It's so much fun, especially in a group!

I usually say breakfast tacos or to really change things up... breakfast burritos ;p I think you're safe!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my computer back and it's SO NICE to finally have pages load instantly and play PoE and WoW :celebrate2:
you?
Mine's getting here whenever the FedEx shows up. I ended up moving on a whim and have been using my sisters boyfriends computer. I can't wait to get off this inferior computer. It's not THAT bad but it's not MINE. All my programs, files, and all that. Plus mine is just crazy fast.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
I was able to find the youtube channel for the artist! And the song I heard on another channel. Cool.
Yeah, you can usually find the artist no problem. The song, is the problem, because most are unreleased or unmastered and they are just trying to see what people think.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
packing and getting ready to head to Vegas tomorrow, to see Elton John in concert, dude is retiring from touring this year, so last chance to see him in concert, wife loves him, it's her birthday, so we do what we must to keep the harmony

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine's getting here whenever the FedEx shows up. I ended up moving on a whim and have been using my sisters boyfriends computer. I can't wait to get off this inferior computer. It's not THAT bad but it's not MINE. All my programs, files, and all that. Plus mine is just crazy fast.
that's awesome! hopefully it gets there soon. I also got $20 off the repair price because they were only supposed to diagnose the problem, not fix it. So that's cool :)

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nothing really lol. I have an orthodontists appointment today. THen aba therapy later today, so I'll need to do a major clean. Don't want my son's therapist to have an allergy attack because of our cats lol
As someone who has a cat allergy, thank you for taking the time to clean! <3 <3 <3

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
that's awesome! hopefully it gets there soon. I also got $20 off the repair price because they were only supposed to diagnose the problem, not fix it. So that's cool :)
Oh nice! What was wrong with it?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
She's experimenting with new and exciting ways to kick me in the ribs. Also she's started hiccuping, which is really adorable :love:
awwww <3 i remember those days, it was so cool feeling the hiccups. I also remember when his foot got stuck between 2 ribs and stayed there for a week. that was hell.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh nice! What was wrong with it?
started getting 2 blue screen errors, they said it was a problem with 2 or 3 drivers, not sure why they messed up. I did all the updates. :shrug:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
As someone who has a cat allergy, thank you for taking the time to clean! <3 <3 <3
I ALWAYS do a quick sweep right before he comes. With cats I could clean great the hour before and they'll still get hair everywhere. I also lock the cats in the room while he's here lol.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream my sister had a baby. I told her if the baby cries at night she has to leave the room. I already dealt with a crying baby at night and I wasn't going to deal with hers. I also wouldn't let her use the crib because my cat was in it.

Dreams like that remind me why I shouldn't have more kids lol

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream my sister had a baby. I told her if the baby cries at night she has to leave the room. I already dealt with a crying baby at night and I wasn't going to deal with hers. I also wouldn't let her use the crib because my cat was in it.

Dreams like that remind me why I shouldn't have more kids lol
lmfao 'because the cat was in it' :ROFL: I saw my neighbor's 2 month old baby for the first time. she's so precious and now I have baby rabies :cry:

cassius

Reaction score
Title: FOR MEN ONLY: Attitudes Towards Romantic Partners (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Penny Scudder [A33TJL85TWWZQ2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.78 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.31 Generosity
★★★★ 4.14 Fairness
★★★★ 4.38 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 46 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: 25-30 mins, multi-part survey (MEN ONLY, MUST BE IN A COMMITTED ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP). The survey will ask your opinions on romantic relationships. It includes a word categorisation reaction-time task and a photo-selection task
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;Studies on Romantic Relationships DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location EqualTo US;Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Is she saying if you are man enough ?

cassius

Reaction score
I ALWAYS do a quick sweep right before he comes. With cats I could clean great the hour before and they'll still get hair everywhere. I also lock the cats in the room while he's here lol.
The winter weather turned to fake spring here and I've got cat hair everywhere. I clean every morning and it's still there. And the feral is still in his corner that he's claimed in the dining area of the kitchen. He is very clean. I've found him in the bathtub bathing himself from the dropping water. Can't touch him, can't catch him and he won't go outside. He lined up in line one day last week when it was really warm and went out with the rest of the bunch onto the step. Smelled the air, decided winter is not over yet and came back in and hasn't gone out since.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
The winter weather turned to fake spring here and I've got cat hair everywhere. I clean every morning and it's still there. And the feral is still in his corner that he's claimed in the dining area of the kitchen. He is very clean. I've found him in the bathtub bathing himself from the dropping water. Can't touch him, can't catch him and he won't go outside. He lined up in line one day last week when it was really warm and went out with the rest of the bunch onto the step. Smelled the air, decided winter is not over yet and came back in and hasn't gone out since.
I must be feral

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
started getting 2 blue screen errors, they said it was a problem with 2 or 3 drivers, not sure why they messed up. I did all the updates. :shrug:
Oh well at least you got a discount. Hopefully it wasn't too much though.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.