Title: Answer a survey about your expenses (~10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: William Mockovak [A3OVAJU1C9JQHA] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.55] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We'll ask you to recall expenses that you have made recently and answer a few follow-up questions - about telephone bills, sports and recreation expenses, and clothing purchases.
Requirements: Erica - Bike 2019 first 10 participants DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just heard a really good song on Audio Kite. Wrote the name down to find later lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 25min survey on personality ($4) | Accept
Requester: Rui Pei [A3IKXE0YEAHDIV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 4 hours
Description: Microsoft is conducting a research on user search behavior and personality. Please participate if you have used Bing search in the past month.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your expenses (~10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: William Mockovak [A3OVAJU1C9JQHA] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.55] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Description: We'll ask you to recall expenses that you have made recently and answer a few follow-up questions - about telephone bills, sports and recreation expenses, and clothing purchases.
Requirements: Erica - Bike 2019 first 10 participants DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Please ONLY participate if you answer yes to this question:

• Since the first of November, have you or any members of your household had any expenses for bike rentals of any kind, including one-time rentals, passes, or memberships?
On the HIT Page. Throwing it back.

moneygenpro

Reaction score
i got a 9-5, still haven't gotten the masters qual. FML.. Maybe things will look up.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to do that A LOT lol.
Some of them will be hard to find. Most of them are complete nobody's with a very small following. Sometimes, they will have the site on the hit, or sometimes you can email. A lot of them I used to find were on Reverbnation.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some of them will be hard to find. Most of them are complete nobody's with a very small following. Sometimes, they will have the site on the hit, or sometimes you can email. A lot of them I used to find were on Reverbnation.
Thanks for the info! After I listened, I realized that it was doubtful I would find the song on Amazon Music lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Research MK(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SocialSurveyLab [A1RDAOHJKGXXEB] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.50] [Pen: 5.00 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Available: 12
Description: Give us your opinion on questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2005884220-76179] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I'm getting closer to weaning my baby! Just 3 feeds/day left (cut one yesterday that I'll need a few days to adjust to)... then I will be freeee to go play music on Sunday nights. I can't wait... social anxiety be damned :happy:

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! After I listened, I realized that it was doubtful I would find the song on Amazon Music lol
Yeah lol. You will more than likely not and a Google search probably won't bring up the lyrics either lol. It was weird, some times they would be like hey here's the artists information and other times nothing. Maybe because the group didn't want their name out if people hated it, lol, who knows. I typically use Internet Download Manager for all my downloads and it picks up any song that starts to play so that's how I usually did it if I couldn't find the info lol.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score

Getting this today. Even tried on a browser with no extensions installed whatsoever.
Looks like this is working normal again. Just Amazon fucking around bright and early I guess.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm getting closer to weaning my baby! Just 3 feeds/day left (cut one yesterday that I'll need a few days to adjust to)... then I will be freeee to go play music on Sunday nights. I can't wait... social anxiety be damned :happy:
Ahhhh, that sounds like so much fun! What kind of music do you play?

I got my computer back and it's SO NICE to finally have pages load instantly and play PoE and WoW :celebrate2:
you?
Is it cheating to go with the same answer two days in a row? Because naps are definitely making me happy again today. :sleep:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah lol. You will more than likely not and a Google search probably won't bring up the lyrics either lol. It was weird, some times they would be like hey here's the artists information and other times nothing. Maybe because the group didn't want their name out if people hated it, lol, who knows. I typically use Internet Download Manager for all my downloads and it picks up any song that starts to play so that's how I usually did it if I couldn't find the info lol.

I was able to find the youtube channel for the artist! And the song I heard on another channel. Cool.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ahhhh, that sounds like so much fun! What kind of music do you play?

Is it cheating to go with the same answer two days in a row? Because naps are definitely making me happy again today. :sleep:
since you're the question asker, I'm gonna say it's okay for you to cheat :p How's baby Wyn?

Reactions: ItsAmyTee
Status
Not open for further replies.